My Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Shale, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Shale

Shale ~

Valentine's Day often comes and goes with no special meaning for me. But today, this day for lovers just happened to fall on Saturday, the day that Raul was off work and wanted to update his fotos with his short hair. It was also a perfect beach day, so we stayed all day in the sun taking pix at the nude beach here.

Here's one where we dressed up to family requirements, but most of the pix were nude.

[​IMG]

However, here is one that I thought was cute when taken.

[​IMG]

Then we went back to my place to look at the pix on my computer and have something to eat. Well, as the sun went down and the room darkened we enjoyed each other intimately.

BTW, I may have mentioned this before but Raul is really a good kisser. While we didn't use the camera in the bedroom this time, last year we did.

[​IMG]

It was a very good Valentine's Day for me. Hope you all did as well.

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I wish it was that nice and warm here

3. raz5

raz5 زینب

shale your pictures are always so cute!

4. biscuits&yarn

biscuits&yarn Member

Yay for love and valentine's day and warm beaches. :) Glad you had a great valentine's day! :)

5. BornFree

BornFree Member

i went to hustler today with my lady friend, and saw the most offensive dildo ever. it was called the ultimate challenge.

im glad yours was as good as mine :)