My Vagina becomes too wet too easily.

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by AliceP77, Apr 16, 2013.

1. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

It's too bad you can't get wet, bottle it up and then use that surplus of wetness during the next 50+ years of your life once too little lubrication becomes a problem for your sex life.

2. AliceP77

AliceP77 Member

I don't want another baby, I'm happy with one!

My husband keeps telling me the same thing, just wait til I'm old with dried up clacker, I'll be wishing for this excessive wetness. I'm only complaining because is a huge change from the norm for me.

3. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

This is funny, are you sure we are not the same person? My husband says the same thing to me! I'm also good with one baby, one is enough. Do not fear the excessive wetness!

4. AliceP77

AliceP77 Member

Lol, it's enough to drown 3 adults and a chicken ha ha

5. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

well then you can just have a pool party!:tongue:

hoo.com likes this.
  6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

how wet?..could you fill an 8 ounce cup

are you sure your bladder isnt leaking?

7. AliceP77

AliceP77 Member

I'm 100% sure it's not my bladder.

8. Inca

Inca Member

Don't drown the chicken! Save it! :mickey:

9. sexyartist

sexyartist Member

I would bet you have something going on with your hormones. When I was pregnant with my third child I had that problem I got so wet all the time I had to wear a pad. As soon as I had the baby it went away. I'm not saying you're pregnant or anything I'm just saying your hormones may be out of whack. I would see a doctor, a doctor can probably help you.

10. nz male

nz male Senior Member

It could be worse - dry sex without any wettness at all. That would be very uncomfortable & irritating for both of you.

11. Sassygurl

Sassygurl Member

I love the fact that I get super wet when aroused. My biggest fear is the dry up that will be happening as I'm getting older. If it is excessive and bothersome have your hormones checked. I never thought of excessive wetness during sex as a bad thing.

12. AliceP77

AliceP77 Member

I don't know what happened but I'm back to normal. I think I had a hormonal surge of some sort! It was really odd, really uncomfortable and I'm glad it's over!

13. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Just accept it, trust me it's a good thing! I'm 56 and i have been someone who gets very wet at the slightest provocation since I hit puberty! Yes it can be a bit embarrassing at times, but on the whole it's a lot better that not getting wet enough!! I have never had a partner who has found it a turn off, most actually find it a turn ON!

Eric! and ahsorandy like this.
  14. TheOrchardist

TheOrchardist Member

I have to say further to Naturegirl's post that wetness is a turn on for a lot of men. I really enjoy it (from memory haha).

15. SteveGent

SteveGent Members

drying it would not be a solution, controlling the emotion it generates may be more feasible and you can also help with some "toys and accessories" that could better stimulate contact and privacy. there are condoms that help to make the rubbing more pronounced. there are oils and even trying to do it in the shower could help them, since water rubs the skin a little, medicating for this is not necessary. but if you can check your diet to check that it is not a disorder. In case it becomes a matter of mental and physical health I advise you to visit a doctor.

16. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If your husband is happy about it, rest easy over this. That's all that truly matters. Guys dream of having a woman with a wet vagina (never heard it be called a "clacker" before). Uh, make sure you are rehydrating after losing all that juice.
    Mmm!!

17. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Damn:(

18. SteveGent

SteveGent Members

its hormones, and menstrual cycle preparation. happens aso if you are taking antipregnancy pills.

19. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Meliai and Irminsul like this.
  20. David S.

David S. Members

I'm jealous! My fiancee is 52 years old & going through menopause, as such her sex drive is very low, and she has become quite dry! We now use lube during intercourse and I very much miss her extreme wetness she once had! I love eating pussy, especially very wet pussy, so enjoy it while you have it still, I certainly would!!!

elseyk4671 likes this.
  21. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Hi As I have been answering question for a long time, I don't think there is an answer to this problem as your find most just live with it, and as you have read most of us guys love it then again my wife is the opposite and needs lubrication and these days use coconut oil, find these days it gives lots of slip and lasts.

22. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Barry,
    We are a senior couple as well. For us, she starts out wet and stay that way unless we stop and restart. Then, sometimes I have to use a small of amount of lube to penetrate her again. Yes, it is a natural occurrence and I am always considerate of her, especially when doing doggie.

23. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Try coconut oil its really good for any age with problems comes in one pound jars at 3 pounds per jar in the UK.

Are, us seniors are good and care the way we treat our women.