My Vagina becomes too wet too easily.

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by AliceP77, Apr 16, 2013.

1. AliceP77

AliceP77 Member

I'm posting this threading the sexual health forum, because I feel like it is a dysfunction.
    It started about 2 months ago. I didn't have any issues with excessive wetness prior.

I'm 35, have been with my husband for nearly 2 decades and I have one child. I do my kegal exercises and my husband has a big cock, so size and shape of our genatalia is not an issue. The problem is that I get so wet I can't feel a thing. I'm sick of drying myself during sex. We can't have foreplay because the wind just has to change direction and my vagina is soaked.

I want to take a antihistamine, but my husband says I shouldn't. He doesn't have an issue despite the fact that i think he feels like he is fucking a large tin of chopped tomatoes. Lol he says he'd rather me be wet than dry. We end up having to have oral sex to finish the job. I'm so annoyed, because I really feel more satisfied after having my husbands cock in me :(

I'm wondering if anybody has experienced this and if its just temporary?

I don't have any Stds and my vagina is not offensive smelling.

All I've done since I've joined this forum is talk about my clicker. There is more to me than my vag ha ha

Mirsman and Eric! like this.
  2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Maybe you should go to the doctor and ask. I don't know...maybe it's related to hormone levels.

Mirsman likes this.
  3. AliceP77

AliceP77 Member

I was wondering if I'm teaching my sexual peak (God help my husband). Or owrhaps im going theough early menopause, but i slways assumed vaginal dryness would be the problem. My poor husband can't move an inch without me molesting him ha ha.

I found this website: http://ezinearticles.com/?Excess-Vaginal-Wetness---All-You-Need-To-Know&id=319540 maybe other people who are experiencing the same issue as me will find it useful.

Mirsman likes this.
  4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Are you in the northern hemisphere? Maybe it's Spring/Beltaine coming on. Everything, including humans, feel the season of new growth and the call to mate. That's what I believe.

Mirsman likes this.
  5. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

One thing you might try . I had a g.f. that got a bit too wet , I would pull my dick out until it was in just in a inch or so , but still keep going , to let the rest dry . Then put it back in .

Mirsman likes this.
  6. AliceP77

AliceP77 Member

No, we're in Autumn - winter is coming.

I can't talk about this with anyone IRL and I'm not usually this obsessive about my vag lol

Mirsman likes this.
  7. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

same here girlys. I really never thought it was a medical issue, I assumed it was because of my age (35). Our bed ends up soaking wet everytime. I am at work right now and sitting in wet! I get horny at the drop of a hat these days and I swear it is because I am in my 30's. I really would rather be wet than dry! try not to worry too much, I bet one day we will be wishing we were this wet. I am going to enjoy the ride!

8. AliceP77

AliceP77 Member

I can't picture it Desert-rat. Do you mean I should dry myself with his knob inside me ? Cos I pretty much have to shove a washcloth up there! It truly is vile.

1 person likes this.
  9. AliceP77

AliceP77 Member

But I'm not enjoying anything:(

I've always become aroused and wet easily, but this is too much.

10. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

I've read about women who cross their legs and have orgasms, they can have up to 100 a day without even trying and it is definitely a medical condition. Does this happen to any of you?

Mirsman likes this.
  11. Inca

Inca Member

Been on the pill at all? Most likely explanation is hormones. Go and talk with your doc.

Mirsman likes this.
  12. Inca

Inca Member

13. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I live is a hot dry place and maby that make a difference . Have him keep going but with his dick only an inch , let the rest of his dick dry some, then he can put it all the way in .

14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Can't be menopause - you would be a lot drier instead & needing to use lubes to make it nice & easy during sex.

15. Inca

Inca Member

I doubt it is menopause, but not every woman experiences dry vagina during menopause, especially if they are sexually active.

16. AliceP77

AliceP77 Member

I'm not on the pill, and I don't take any other medication.

I'm wondering if this is a surge of some sort, right before I do hit menopause. Maybe it's my body's way of telling me to have another child before I turn 40 eeeeek!

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

......and there it is

Every stupid little trick in the book, except the truth

18. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

baby fever

elseyk4671 likes this.
  19. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

20. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I thought having a vagina that gets wet too fast is a good thing.
    Shows you are very aroused & the guy feels better knowing he's got you that way or you have somehow. Forget about the excess wetness & enjoy the feeling of it oozing out. That would be a big turn on for many guys.

Barry Thrift and David S. like this.