My two week break

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Rasheeke, May 13, 2007.

1. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

Every riff I hear from Phish, any multicolour that catches my eye, almost anything gets me thinking of weed. I love it so so much. But too much is never good. You've all heard it, some of you have gone through it. The inability to do things when smoking too much. Sometimes, i know I shouldn't be smoking, while I'm toking.

it's taking me so long this week to get work done, because when i start all I think about is "it's right there, tka e acouple hits and be done with it" then I get burnts out and do nohing. I figured taking a break is what I need to do.

When I kept it to myself for cutting back, nobody knew, so nobody could call me on it if I cheated. Now I"m telling everyone, for some extra support.

Tonight I'm going to roll whats left, listen to some Phish and enjoy my night.

This is no true feat in reality. After 2 weeks, a full month doesn't seem to hard. But it's the first few days I find are the hardest. If I make it through those days, saying no gets easier. Then, when I pick it up, two weeks from tonight, I'll be able to remember being sober is cool too, that over-smoking has it's bad sides, and I'll be able to keep some cash for munchies too!

Too much of an amazing thing makes it less amazing. And since I have an awesome Primo bud source, I want to appreciate every dollar I spend, every toke I breath, on the beautiful Herb.

Cannabis, I think we need one more night of love, then a bit of a break. Sober and I have some catching up to do.

2. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

I love breaks. My tolerance goes way down. Nothing like a good break.

3. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

Oh so true. I'm about to take one myself starting tommorow... I hope I remember to start it cuz im blown.. lol

4. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

Aswell as I. Those semi-final tokes were great.

I say semi because I'm going out for some volcano hits in about 2 hours. Those are my final tokes.

Chamomile tea is my substitute addiction this week

5. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

what phish album are you listening to? Good luck on the break

6. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

I was listening to Hampton Comes Alive Disc 1. Stash was what I was groovin' to at that moment.

7. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

Yeah I need to take a break soon. But as soon as I decide to, a friend calls and asks if I wanna smoke a bowl with him and I give up. What I need to do is quit smoking cigs.

8. young_deadhead

I was listening to that last night or was it this morning. Its pretty good but my favorite is A live one at the fillmore.

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

being sober isnt cool. but being burnt out sucks

10. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

I've been smoking smoe primo weed over the last 4 months without any kind of real break (a few days here, a few there, you know, nothing big). I've gone from being a relative lightweight (one bowl of my pipe gets me pretty stoned, a bowl of my bong gets me FUCKED) to smoking about three times the amount of weed I used to, to get the same result.
    I have a bud which is about 3cm across (it's vaguely circular) and I'm gonna smoke that over the next day or two and then I'm going on a tolerance break cos damn, if I keep my tolerance up this high, I'll be damn poor cos I'll need to buy weed so much more often.

Being sober isn't great but it's bearable when you know it's for a good cause.

11. young_deadhead

being burnt out isnt bad, its kinda like being stoned all the time

12. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

I can't afford to be burnt out. Both for money and school.