My tummy hurts :(

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by BrokenHunny, Jan 13, 2005.

1. BrokenHunny

BrokenHunny Member

My tummy is going all crazy! One second I will be eatting something and then I will have to set it down because I think Im going to through up because all of a sudden it taste so nasty. This is happened several times in the past few weeks. Also I will start feeling sick- the same sick feeling I get when Im in a car too long. Then I think Im going to barf and nothing happens.

Are these signs of pregnancy?

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

pregnancy, stress, lack of nutrition, lack of sleep, gas, upset stomach, illnesses associated with stomach (I forget the name of it.. where acid eats at the lining of your stomach and intestines when it shouldnt't). Could be a gagillion different things. If it's really bugging you, just make an appointment with your doctor.

I get upset to my stomach and nauseaus feeling if I haven't eaten when I should've (ignored a rumbly tummy a few hours before hand) and lighteheaded... thinking of eating food is disgusting, but I make myself eat something bland so I can function. At night, I sometimes feel like I'm gonna throw up, so I sit up and pat my back/sternum until I burp a lot. That's just me being odd.

We aren't a medical board, so I'd say go talk to your doctor. Far more reliable than random internet people

3. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Yes, please see a doctor, although nausea and "wet burps" could be a sign of pregnancy, a doctor can give you a complete physical, as ihmurria said, it could be a hundred things. If a home pregnancy test is negative, see a doctor right away. If it is negative, see one right away, too, no matter what you intend to to about the pregnancy.

I really wish you feel better.

4. BrokenHunny

BrokenHunny Member

Thanks-- its still hurting! And I was burping alot then I would feel better for less them a min. and then it comes back. errr