My true confession

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Joanne T Watters, Nov 13, 2018.

?

How many men dressed as women on halloween & had sex with a man

1. No, never, your a sick individule

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Yes, halloween is the only time I get to get out dressed as my true self

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Joanne T Watters

Joanne T Watters Members

All my life I have dressed up as a girl, I kept it hidden from all of my friends for years. Then one year all of my friends said they were going to a Halloween party at a bar we knew, it was of course a costume party. I had a female friend whom I've known for at least six years, living in the apartment next to mine, she constantly bugged me about what costume I was going to wear, I would tell her wait & see. I decided this year I was going out as the woman I wanted to be, I was tired of just walking around the block when I dressed, I wanted people to see me, I wanted to inter act with people as a woman. My neighbor Sue was driving us to the party, she told me to be at her car at 8:00. I started getting ready at noon that day, a hot bubble bath where I shaved my entire body, then put on a matching pair of panties & bra, I then polished my toes a dark red. I got out my hot rollers & put my damp shoulder length hair up in rollers. I put on my corset & tightened it very tight, it gave me a nice shape plus pushed up my boobs to give me cleavage, I put on my suntan pantyhose then started on my make up. I went all in & plucked my eyebrows to really thin, arches. I got my blue, long sleeve, velvet, mini dress & put it on then I got my black, 4", open toed heels & slipped them on, I grabbed my little black bag with the shoulder strap to take with me. Before I removed my curlers I got a safety pin & pierced both of my ears then I took out my curlers. I brushed out my hair & sprayed it with hair spray then I put black over sized hoop earrings into my freshly made holes. I then glued on my fake nails & polished them dark red, put on a necklace, a few bangle bracelets, an ankle bracelet then finally, my perfume. I looked at myself in the mirror & thought, everyone is going to know I want to be a woman. Sue & everyone else at the party was blown away by the way I looked. The bar was really crowded so Sue said she would come get me when she was ready to leave. I felt free, living life like I was supposed to, a guy named Mike asked me to dance a few times, after the last dance he asked me if I wanted to go get some air so I said sure. He took me by the hand & led us thru the crowd out the front doors, even outside Mike still held my hand, he said, lets go sit in my car, its warmer & led me to his car. Once inside mike put the radio on, we listened to the first song & by the second song Mike put his arm around me. I liked it so I scooted closer to him & put my hand on his thigh, Mike started telling me how pretty I was & how he would do anything for a kiss from me, I turned my head to face him & our lips met. When Mike put his tongue in my mouth I was in heaven so I slid my hand to his crotch & started rubbing it, it didn't take him long to start getting hard. Mike pulled away from me & un did his pants letting his cock out in the open, he then went back to kissing me. I wrapped my hand around his shaft & started giving him a hand job. After a little while Mike stops kissing me & asks me if I would suck it for him, I didn't hesitate, I lowered my head to his cock & took him into my mouth it was not long before Mike said he was going to cum, just then a knock on the window, it was Sue & she watched as Mike exploded in my mouth & I gobbled up all of the cum that I could, I loved this experience I never wanted him to take his cock out of my mouth but there was another knock on the window, I let his cock slip out of my lips & I sat up, I gave Mike a Big hug & a kiss then wrote down my phone number for him. I got out of the car only to hear Sue say, I knew you dressed up before, no man pierces his ears & plucks his eyebrows & looks as good as you do without dressing up before a few dozen times, am I right she asked me, so I told her, yes Sue you are right, I have been dressing as a woman my whole life & I just found out that I like sex with men, your not going to tell anyone about what you seen are you ? That all depends Sue said, you let me come over & get some pictures of you & let me try some new styles with your hair & I wont say a word. Thanks Sue

rushman1uk and idahocowboy like this.
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

She really buy the part about you "only" just finding out you like sex with men?

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Individule :tongueout:

Altman and McFuddy like this.
  4. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Jesus.

5. ....Mike?

6. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Gosh - that's some way to cum out of the closet

7. rushman1uk