My trip report - First time

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by San remo red, Mar 8, 2008.

1. San remo red

San remo red Member

Well last night me and 3 friends bought 15 grams . we all ate about 3 1/2 grams and smoked a few joints . Well within 30 minutes everything seemed fuzzy and i just thought it was placebo .. but after like another 25 minutes i was gone .. all of us were . It was so crazy cauese its like i could only remember 10 seconds then i would forget .. and its like i kept looking out the window for someone to come.. another thing is that i really couldnt see how i could have a bad trip.. everything was perfect . anyways we ate them at about 6:30pm and tripped hard till midnight .. then we were all coming down.. i was still feeling the effect but i felt the need to go home... and damn it was scary... first i had to walk down a dark alley with moving trees then i had to drive... scariest thing ever... anyways i had alot of fun and plan on trippng more. very very mind opening

2. honeypie

honeypie Member

Glad that you had a good time :)

3. vibra

vibra Member

Congratulations on a good trip :)
    Try to avoid driving while tripping it’s not a good idea.

4. San remo red

San remo red Member

Yea its the only time I really would say i started havin a bad trip. once i was home i was good though