My TOP life secret.

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by hazardous, Feb 5, 2019.

1. hazardous

hazardous Psychedelic experience

I don't mind to confess it. Actually I am very proud of myself. On all this experiences through life, I built myself. From nothing to something.

I had pretty fucked up family. I cutted communication with whole family, I was 8 years old then. My father was alcoholic, but sober such a lovely person, kind and naive. But still he was doing a lot of psychical and fizical damage to us, whole family. He was bullying us cuz of alcohol bringing up his agression.
    From the 6th of elementary to the end of it, I completely closed in myself and was acting really weird. I was really bad bad kid.
    On the beginning of the high school, I started smoking weed. That opened my world, my eyes, my mind to a whole new level for me. I started to change my perceptions and was better and better person. Very calmly and kind. Will not go so into details here, but it changed me a lot. Very positive change. The pot really helped me to grow up my thinking, consciousness... everything. But I still wasn't communicating with my family or work on our relationships. I was just carrying for myself. Cuz all the shit I needed to go through. Because of two persons which didn't know to act like a grown person. And yea the shits at home were still happening very often.
    In my 18 years of life, I experienced some drugs. It was ecstasy and amphetamines(time intervals). Used them just for to have fun, but also amphetamine was giving me better creativity and possibility to perform all tasks much faster and better. Also because I am DJ and big fan of techno genres. So I really like to dance. I train daily in gym and I do boxing.So it didn't affect on my life. I didn't let myself to get addicted to feels and pleasures that it was giving me. In the end, I figured out that I don't really like the after effects from those synthetics. No apetite the biggest problem. So I decided to stoo using them, maybe sometimes for fun. 2 months from that, I deciced to eat magic mushroom. That was the best decision I ever made in my life. Changed me a lot. Made me stronger, more happier, changed my perception of reality. Changed the way I was seeing myself. So here I am...passed through a lot of hard experiences, risky also. Risky cuz I am young and it could fucked me up. But I will never let to lose myself, my dreams and ambitions.
    In life, it is important to find "golden middle" in everything you do.
    So that's it.

2. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Thanks for sharing.

hazardous likes this.
  3. hazardous

hazardous Psychedelic experience

Ya welcome