My Three Purple Babies!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Pix and Journals' started by Colimon, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

These are three clones that have started to perk up again. I planted them in normal potting soil and a little bit of compost I've had brewing for a long time. These pictures aren't the highest quality, but you'll see the green is returning to the leaves. Any tips or comments would be appreciated. Take care :)

:watchplant:

2. DMFP

DMFP Member

I wish I had little babies like you:(

Well done though - looks like you have 'green fingers' :2thumbsup:

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i personally remove all yellow leaves...dont be shy...are these outside?cant give tips without info....

4. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

the yellow is cos there newly taken clones and is a sign there starting to root.

sorry rollinalone but i would leave them on till there crispy or till plant is growing cos thats were its getting its energy from to lay down the roots.
    also look over watered as well.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

overfeed , over watered, light sucks. blah blah.. .

no more feeding, water when top has kitchen sponge depth dryness, lower lamp, leave it be...

6. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Yeah, it was outside in the rain yesterday and I had to bring them inside. I bought em just the other day and they came in those furry rooting cubes, along with the rooting powder. I planted them in the cubes directly into the soil. I usually just cut the yellow leaves off when they ultimately don't have a purpose to the plant (aka. browning). They're back outside in the sun at the moment.

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

see mr rocklobster that is why i am a seed guy..i know dick about cloning other than that i can pull it off if i have to....i like gathering seeds from various people and seeing what comes up...

8. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I'll also post pictures of the mids grow when I get up there, but yeah this is going to be in batch A.

9. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

wish we had some sun only been about a weeks worth this summer so far.

Gawd i feel all important being called Mr.

10. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

So my clones got murked by pests unfortunately. Then, the 4 seeds I got to sprout from the bunch of seeds I had from last year almost got murked as well! Some little bugger keeps trying digging it up! I keep it in the shed at night from now on. The 4 new babies are recovering, and 1 of them is taking off really well! Here they are. The ones in the forest are doing extremely well lately (so my friend tells me). We'll get a detailed account of the forest soon (when we aren't too lazy to go up there). Peace!

11. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Without further delays, here is the larger outdoor project me and some friends are working on. The two bigger plants are Northern Lights, the ones in the black plastic pots are random generic hash plants, and the 3 in the beige planters are clones of the Northern Lights. Enjoy the pronz!

12. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

2 more stragglers

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

Nice.. :D

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

nice...cant wait to see the budz bud

15. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Some updates... The Northern Lights and one clone are budding already (man those clones skyrocketed in the last week or so)! Apologies for the picture quality, hopefully the camera I'm currently using is better.

16. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Same here. I wondered where you were from, but I see there can't be much sunlight in wynonas big brown beaver.

17. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Yet some more updates... You may be able to see some of the white/purple hairs turning orange on certain plants. We had a couple males, but they've since been removed.

18. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

And moar... Really sorry for the picture quality again... Will post more high quality pictures of the buds soon.

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

well done...you asked for tips in the op

my opinion is ''hit them with bone meal asap'' ...they look nice and healthy and the bloom boost will beef them up