my theory about the future,past and now

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by deranman, Jul 12, 2018.

1. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Gravitons, Magnetic Monopoles, Tachyons: Do They Exist?

2. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

This is no time for assumed reality as defined by theoretical social language .
    A life is at risk . Wobbly time can be dangerous . Play with anarchy in kindness .

3. deranman

deranman Members

also update:

I Now have to wait for the future or look for somthing new to do" which will take ages or maybe 1 year because what you did in the past is no longer the thing.

you cannot and no longer feel the fun or what ever it gave you because its not new anymore and it's plain and been reused so many times. its like something useless once its reach the point of its end. thats the same with our life and movies,

when you watch a movie and it come to the end of movie(not actual end of the storie) you will be like"wow that was fun but now I crave for more and that wasnt the full storie" or "NOOOOO the movie wasnt long enough" or"what? is there a part 2 or another movie?"

and now life a life cycle of an animal say a fly, *wee I am allive* (next day) *dead* then lator to find out it had babies and did the same thing.

I want to do somthing new, and maybe fix this so I don't have live a life of recycle events. but maybe WHAT IF a certain creature or person could revive that animal or keep it alive forever or change its path mutate and evolve and to stay different and not enter the path it has been given, that it may have free will to choose like humans.

I am saying this because my dog died and I don't want the same for my cat. there must be more to life than this!!!!!

also

I want a solution, not somthing to hold me back from this. else I would of not made this thread if it wasn't important.

I don't NEED SELFhelp

its not about that. even if I did what you all said, it will end up at the same loop and ending. I HATE WAITING. waiting waste time that I have to live and ton do things, you enevr know I could die from a sickness or from bomb or someone.

same with the world being destory and world war 3.

Yesterday night i watched :The Last Man. it was storie about a man who believe in the end and horrible things were happening to him, he was hallucinating but that didn't mean he was crazy that the end of the world was fake.

he had problems but they were not the reason for his belief

I am oepn minded and, if you never think deep or woke, you will never find out these things.

You said this was a teenage rambling on a chatroom** of course it would be.

NO scientist or smart people would of understood or found out about this. they have no time to look into this becuase they are buy experminting and making pills for health markets

4. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

End of world is fiction , dead dog a sorrow . Should the world ever end
    we would instantly die now from grief . Feeling all time is real . Why be
    bothered by the condition of 'what if ' ?

5. deranman

deranman Members

we would not die instantly by grief, we would only die because of our choices and those of others,

and because it gives motivation to do somthing about it.