My stupid car!!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by crummyrummy, Jan 7, 2005.

1. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooO, I had a bad alternator as well as a bad battery, but the beast still wont start......

2. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

What's a roosey?

I don't know much about cars but it sounds to me like the squirrel froze to death.

3. crummyrummy

yes, squirrellsical. Roosey is a slang for the uss theodore roosevelt, cvn 71.

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i'm so sorry, rummy, but i laughed so hard at mui's statement that i had wine up my nose for 5 minutes. awesome. god, i fucking hate walmart, but i, too, have succumbed to it's incredibly cheap canned goods. fucking walmart. GOD! i hate that place.

5. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I feel for you Crummy, my car died 2 weeks ago, or actually it just stopped going in reverse...I'm renting a kia right now and it absolutely kicks ass somehow.....I'm shopping for a cheap used car tomorrow though.

6. WonTon

WonTon Member

man. crum, i feel your pain. my blazer continues to dissappoint me - diss being the operative syllable. evrytime i pay too much to get it fixed and i get it back and something else goes wrong. it doesnt seem to matter which mechanic i take it to, this thing is a piece, and i dont mean pie.
    good luck to you. and there ARE worse places to have to park your car at wal-mart. (please dont give me grief) at least they wont tow it right? walmarts are (im)famous for letting people camp/park in their lots. at least they have that, yes?
    anywho, back to the topic at hand....
    youve got power yes? hmmm. well, then maybe its not getting the gas. maybe a fuel filter or worse, a fuel pump?

7. crummyrummy

yes this is a 24 hour walmart. I am not getting it towed till I narrow it down to wiring. I am not rewiring in that parkinglot!!!!!