My stepfather is retarded

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by MrDot, Jan 29, 2009.

1. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

SERIOUSLY!

I had court today, went, well the judge asked if I wanted representation...I said no, (my stepfather and mother said that I should just take whatever I get and move on) well my ORIGINAL dad was there and told the judge that he thought my desision was wrong because you never go before a judge without a lawyer. So the judge asked me for the THIRD time "Are you SURE you don't want representation, are you really listening to what your father is saying?" As though he was hinting to get one. So I told him my mother refused to pay and didn't know I had any other choice but he said in this case you can setup an application for representation under own income which is obviously nothing but you will most likely get the lawyer. I come home today, stepfather looks at the papers and calls me a pussy, says I'm trying to get outta something that I know I did...He says I'm trying to do bad without taking my consequences....Who agrees? I'm just taking my real father's advice and getting a lawyer, YES, I'm pleading guilty to all charges but again it's dumb to go before a judge without a lawyer. I get so pissed when he calls me a pussy, then he talks shit about my bro n law (like best friend) and my original father, I just want to punch him in the fucking face..I told him he has no right talking shit behind peoples backs, he would never say the shit that he says to me to their faces because both of them would lay him to rest. Why are stepparents such assholes sometimes?

Again though, do you guys believe what my stepfather is saying is right?

2. broony

broony Banned

im sorry,

this is why you stay strong for the kids.

3. does2

does2 Member

Use the lawyer.
    STFU.

4. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

lol That is all I wanted to hear. :p

5. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I think you should have a lawyer.

6. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

get a lawyer! your stepdad just doesn't want to deal with this himself.. BUT HE IS NOT THE ONE BEING ACCUSED!

7. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

kill your stepfather

then you'll really need a lawyer

8. broony

broony Banned

show up with a blunt and rape bruises

resp[ect earned in the loop loup hole

9. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

lol Well my real father may try for custody, the judge made it clear that not only was these alledged crimes against me but my legal gaurdian as well. I have a good life but damn my stepfather is annnoooyiiinggg, he's a good man but needs to get his shit straight first.