My sex partners cum quickly

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Neslisah, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Neslisah

Neslisah Members

I’ve had quite a few men that I’ve slept with cum within the first few minutes of sex, it’s a bit of a pattern. I know they are very experienced so I don’t think this is the problem. Is there something I can do to help him last longer? Also, how will making him cum quickly affect the way he feels about me? Looking to hear from a guys point of view

Altman and Philky like this.
  2. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

well, you get a certain pattern of motions going, there's something called 'induced orgasm' (I do it with girls, stimulate their pelvic floor with the same speed as orgasmic waves, and they cum within a few moments) I'll wager you're very grippy, and probably very wet, both of which make /me/ cum quickly (whatever the combination you have is, it's nothing I'd personally complain about) I don't see too many men being disappointed or upset about the orgams.. but maybe wanting to last longer to make sure you're enjoying it

as for helping him last longer, you can stop moving, or move more slowly (which he should be taking some pains to do himself.) I would think you should take it as a compliment that you can wreck an experienced guy's control, but I do understand it could be frustrating. I'd recommend something like getting them off with a blowjob or hand/titjob first, and let them finger or lick you to orgasm a couple times before they go in. generally the second go round a guy's not as likely to .. go off half cocked.

there's also some lubes that you can use that reduce sensitivity, if it's a massive problem.

if all that fails, pm me your phone number. depending on if I'm single or not, I might be interested. (teasing tone)

oh.. and find a guy, or get your guy into tantric sexual techniques.. orgasm control is one of the things he can learn.

3. Neslisah

Neslisah Members

What does it mean to be ‘grippy’? Sorry I have never heard that term before. Do you think it is best to start a position where he is in control? It seems as though they cum early in positions where I am more in control of the rhythm, i.e. me on top

4. Born25YearsTooLate

a certain degree of tightness, mostly. like your muscles pull tight and provide a tugging motion down the length of the shaft. when a girl has it, it's insane.. an almost immediate orgasm, and the best is when she doesn't even try, it just happens as she gets aroused., it's a tightness that, no matter how wet she is, it's always there.
    and yeah, starting in a position where you're not as in control of the rhythm would likely help.

5. Neslisah

Neslisah Members

Wow okay that is super helpful, you certainly know your stuff! Thanks so much

6. Born25YearsTooLate

well, being 40 and having been the 'sexual counselor' for my friends ever since I was.. about 17? I'm glad to be helpful. I certainly hope it helps, and I wish you and your boy(s) much fun and enjoyment.

bigredinmass likes this.
  7. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I’m no expert, but I have found that some times guys who tend to cum quickly last longer when I’m on top. Can’t say there’s any science behind that

Deejay88 likes this.
  8. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

I personally wouldn't say there's anything you can do...I don't cum quickly but when I'm getting close and want to keep going I just slow down the pace and/or mix it up by changing positions! Basically I'd say it was up to the guy to last longer!