my salvia experience

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by psyche23ca, Apr 18, 2007.

1. psyche23ca

psyche23ca Member

my salvia experience always seems the same. i feel like i leave the center of my body and then i lay in bed and then i feel like the edge of reality is aorund me the blankets the walls the tv are all me,and moving in like a dance .when i move everything moves. i never see entities or go to other locations always in my room but everything is distorted need some help breaking through any ideas?

-hippi

2. otb01

otb01 Member

Stronger extract maybe?

3. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

both times ive ever done salvia thats been the exact same experience. i hear alot of people say that theyve been taken away to different places and stuff but not me, im always exacly where i am but i just feel like everthing is dancing around me and sort of like im at the end of the earth and everything is falling off into space. it was really weird.

4. MatrimCauthon

MatrimCauthon Member

Change your setting. Move outside with a sitter, or just change around rooms. Change lighting, change music, change everything. Sally gets bored.