My roommate owes

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by guitarslinger, Jan 24, 2005.

1. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

me like 70 bucks for cable this month and it isnt just this month either, i need some good revenge ideas to maybe help get him in the mood to fork over my cash. Thank you

2. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

Judge Judy. That would be funny

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

crash a plane into his dirty clothes pile.

4. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

Give up.... If he owes you money from elsewhere too and hasnt paid you back.. Dont hold your breath.... It seams to me people either pay you back when they can, Asap, or they dont pay you back... Whos name is the stuff in? If anythings in his name, dont give him the money.. let him pay for your share and call it even... or get a new roommate.

5. MamaTheLama

MamaTheLama Too much coffee

Block all the channels he likes with a password and tell him the cable company won't turn them back on until he pays his half (you may want him to be reaaalllly stoned at the time so he doesn't see how many holes that theory has,lol) .

6. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I really like that idea......

7. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I'm not a really good person for this becausev I can think of too many things. (Like the incedent with the sledge hammer, and a certain toilet or crazy gluing underwear to a ceiling. Sewing a fish to the back of his pants. Here is a good one, get one of your artist friends to paint naked men on his car with his phone number attached. You can have it read,"For a good time call______, we sure did."(You can't do any of theses things of course but imagination is a good thing. ;)

8. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

That sucks...roommates can be so difficult. Tell him that they're threatening to shut everything down unless he pays his half...I dunno I'm not good at stuff like this. But it's definitely a sucky situation.

9. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

I once resorted to taking the cable box with me when I left the house. That worked, by the way.

10. drazil

drazil Member

lay him out and pork him

11. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

your being used.. sucker

12. Kione

Kione Member

Revenage: It's all about the little things. Everytime your roomie puts down something and walks away move it to some where else. Swtich things around in your kitchen cupbaords, eventually start moving larger and larger things around and insist they were always there. Get other people to insist upon it too.

Another fun way of reveange is you can make up a person and say that this other person is actually living with you and is the "new roomate". Refer to this other person often. You could even go the distance with this one and get people to phone your place looking for them or you could get some old clothes or something and lable it as belonging to your created person.

I've done these before with great results and although you might only succed in driving your roomie nuts atleast you'll have gotten revenage......in a twisted sort of way.

But since you want your money maybe you could threaten your roomie by saying "If you don't pay up, I'll be forced to find a new roomie." (Although probably in a nicer way) and then every time your roomie walks by grab the phone and pretend to be just wrapping up an interview with someone who will pay the rent.

13. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

burn his house down

14. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

haha that is hilarious! i love it

15. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

thank you for all your suggestions, after me hounding him for like 2 weeks he finally agreed to pay this months bill which will take care of the 2 months he didnt pay his half.