My psychedelic art

Discussion in 'Art' started by AciDude, May 14, 2004.

1. SvgGrdnBeauty

SvgGrdnBeauty only connect

Oooh I love them! They're soo spiffy!

2. AciDude

AciDude Member

Thanks!, what means "spiffy"?, i don't know hehe :p

Peace.

Farb0_

3. MichaelByrd1967

MichaelByrd1967 Garcia Wannabe

4. dee

dee Member

Psy art is my favourite form of art I have to admit, ever since I did acid in my college daze the psychadelic colours have given me energy and inspiration.

If anyone wants free hosting space for their psychedelic art just message me. Actually, any art and I'll give you free hosting. Dedicated server, good, fast, stable backbone.

Peace.

5. AciDude

AciDude Member

Hey dee, I like that web... but I think that you may tell more artists... because what i saw there is, almost all, a collection of uploaded pics... i mean, that's great, but i think it'll be better if you put galleries of different artists, like psygarden.be, something like that...
    But, congratulations, the site is great.

Peace and Light.

Farb0_

6. cshroom

cshroom Member

dude! that is some of the most trippinest stuff i've ever seen. some of the things look very familiar. ive seen them floating in my head before

7. Happy_Go_Crazy

Happy_Go_Crazy Member

Nice work!! really trippy stuff! :D

8. AciDude

AciDude Member

Thanks!, the site is updated!, 4 applets has been added, hope you like them :)
    http://www.psyart.tk
    Peace and Light.

Farb0_

9. dee

dee Member

Farb, your stuff is great. If you want an album on psychedelic art just ask, I'll add it to the front page. All psychedelic artists are welcome.

Peace.

10. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

I especially like number 8.

11. AciDude

AciDude Member

Thanks dee!, i'll love to have a gallery at your site, or, if you want, just put a link, or what ever you think is better :)

Peace and Light.

Farb0_

12. dee

dee Member

I can do both, please register at the site and then I'll upload all your pics to the gallery and then give you the correct site permission so you upload, modify etc.

Peace.

13. dee

dee Member

It's up there dude. The images look great psychedelicized, try speed 25 as the default is too fast. To psychedelicize just click on a thumbnail and then the psychedelicize button is underneith the fullsize image.

Peace.

14. AciDude

AciDude Member

Wow!, thanks a lot man!, I'm very happy :) . Yes, i saw them with the huerot applet, it looks great :D, i use that applet too at my site, it is just wonderful :D, but i get the applets from Anfy, and when the applet is clicked a pop-up banner (java) appears... heh.
    Thanks again dee! :D

Peace and Light.

Farb0_

15. dee

dee Member

glad you like it. yeah anfy is cool, I've used a lot of his stuff for years. If you pay the $20 license fee to him then you can kiss the popup goodbye, I reckon it's worth it.

Let me know what you username is at the site and I'll give you the gallery permissions so you can upload new art and stuff.

16. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

i really enjoyed your works of art ..makes me wanna do some crazy art, but i am sure it couldnt be as amazing as your stuff ..awesome, thank you for sharing your talent with us..

17. AciDude

AciDude Member

dylanzeppelin: glad you like them!, If you feel that "sensation" that you wanna create something, do it!, just get a paper and pencil and start drawing what u feel... Personaly, i made my designs while i'm tripping, I just make what I'm feeling in that moment... is like a projection of your feelings, of your toughts...
    Dee: I created an account, the username is Farb0

Peace and Light :D

Farb0_

18. dee

dee Member

Farb, I've given the permissions so you can upload etc. You'll see a pull down menu under each thumbnail in your gallery, I'm sure you'll work it out.

Peace.

19. Terrapin Flyer

Terrapin Flyer Banned

kinnda funny how i bought one of those same EXACT pictures off a vendor at a string cheese show about a year ago.

~shine on in love and light~
    Sundance

20. AciDude

AciDude Member

dee: thanks a lot man, then i'll upload new stuff later :D
    Terrapin Flyer: kinnda funny how I made those designs about a months ago, hahaha it's very fucking funny right? :p

Peace and Light.

Farb0_