My Pot Guy

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by dixie_pixy, Feb 8, 2009.

1. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

I was going to use a new pot guy tonight since my other one got in a car wreck and then went to jail for a whole bunch of traffic issues (no license I think).

But, when I call the girl to call the guy (don't you hate that shit) I find out the new pot dealer got in a car wreck tonight. So, I'm high and dry and wondering why all my pot dealers are clumsy drivers.

2. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Probably because they weren't high while they were driving, hope they didn't have weed on them while they wrecked. If I can get some bud tonight I'll take a toke for you, else we're both sol. Good luck with the bud hunt tho.

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

Possible but I don't know man, driving on weed isn't that difficult.

4. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Haha, he said "weren't", dragonfly. And that sucks. I'm trying to get some myself and fucking shit. Grr.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

you shouldnt drive on weed, you should drive on the road and smoke the weed. :p

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

oh shit so he did, HAHA! :p

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

:rolleyes:

8. Jedite83

Jedite83 Members

I'm taking a hit for you right now

9. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

ah. I Love my dealer.
    Always has good shit, always available. I was a dumbass and sold my stash, but I have enough to hold me over till wednesday.

10. Kinky Ramona

I have enough to hold me over until tomorrow. But only enough for me. Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah to everyone else in my house! :D But our dude will be around tomorrow...at 8 AM. Haaa. Sucks.

11. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I'm set for a while. Good score

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no dealer's going to bring you weed if he hears you're sticking poo in your hoo-haa...

13. Kinky Ramona

Haha, I should have clarified. Fucking shit is just a swear, I'm not actually copulating with feces. I love our guy, but he speaks black speak too well and I don't speak it well enough, so I have a hard time understanding him. I try to let Daniel do the communicating.

14. nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger craaaaaazy

i've got about 10 good sized nugs left of the stash i share with jrny. i need to find my own pot person, cause i want to not be dependent on jrny for my pot anymore. i thought i had found someone, but then she turned out to be a psycho. :eek:

15. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

I had great hook-ups in Phoenix. Could always get some. Since I've moved it's been hard to find a new hook-up. Everyone here is on meth. Not a plant to be seen. And it's a small town and people talk. I ask the wrong person and I could end up losing my jobs and getting evicted. It's dangerous work getting a new hook-up.

16. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

dealers..... :rolleyes:

i remember having to put up with those shit head....

17. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

Damn, that sucks. Well, if you start growing and dealing at least you will be a sole provider. But then all the BS comes back to you, and in a small town ppl do talk!! Take a little risk though. Talk to some people and you never know what you'll find

18. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

yeah, well us common folk still need our god damned pot.

19. Kinky Ramona

I'm sure Ganja needs his, too...he just has other ways of procuring it, obviously. :D

20. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

If you've watched the news at all lately, you would've heard about the ice storm that left over 700,000 people without power across Kentucky. Well two of my growers power went out and they both lost their entire crop. They had a top notch set up too. I hope they get it up and runnin soon because till then I gotta get my 'erb from people I don't like.