My Parents

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Velouria, May 26, 2004.

1. Velouria

Velouria Member

My parents are so messed up. Whenever they are stressed out or in a bad mood they take it out on me. My mom blames being sick on me. If my parents get in a fight, they blame it on me. I usually wake up in the morning to my mom complaining about what is wrong with me. As a result of this I am depressed most of the time. My mom has even slapped me before. But if I ever slap her back she would call the cops on me. I just don't understand why my parents are so angry at me usually. I'm a pretty good person, I have an A average, full scholarship to college, I'm involved in stuff. But no matter how hard I try they are constantly telling me all of my faults. They are okay sometimes. They're generous with money and stuff but other than that sometimes it feels like they resent me. I even get in trouble and made fun of for crying. I just can't handle this anymore. I know everyone goes through shit with their parents but this is too much for me. I can't talk to anyone about this becayse my parents are very well respected in my community. I don't know what to do.

2. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Move to Jackson.

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

well.. they did give you your good looks

4. Velouria

Velouria Member

HA! No they did not. I am adopted.

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

well.. you still have good looks! they can take you far in life, or with me :rolleyes:

6. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

you silly bastards(i mean that in agood way;) ),

the foolish pick up lines amuse me to no end. Woman!, you need to leave that environment. i know what your gonna say, "i've never seriously lived away from home." well nows the time. when you graduate high school(assuming you havent yet) get the fuck out. also you need to get a job, i have a cousin who didnt get a job till he was 18(not good) get one anywhere. find a roommate(dont shak up with some dude) that will split the cost of rent, trust me i know(and not about the shacking up with some dude i know i set myself up for that one ). you seem like a nice girl and you need to get the fuck out of that space.

7. makno

makno Senior Member

Yea Thats About To Be Your Former Problem...look Out For The Aproximate One! Youll Do Just Fine!

8. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

fucki'n A,

that just the aproximaion of "i agree with the previous post" from where i come from.