my parents are comming. ..

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Takemenow, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

Ok. so its not that i dont like my parents...infact they are great. the thing is they called yesterday and told me they were comming on sunday.grrr. i hate when they do that. so here it is early sat morning and im cleaning my house. now im a super clean person but my mom is 10x worse so..here i a m.. cleaning. dose anyone else do that? i kinda wanna say fuck it. cuz its not that messy..but i dont think id hear the end of it

2. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

hahaha, you poor thing. Lucky for me both my parents are complete slobs. As long as my dishes are washed and the floor is clean, they won't mention it....besides, the have other things to bitch at me about, like my boyfriend. :rolleyes:

3. hiro

hiro pursue it

I feel the same way when my parents are coming over. My mom is a clean freak and I am a slob.... I am cleaning the house today the first time in three weeks. Good luck with that. Whenever company is coming over I over obsess and clean!

4. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

lol well im all clean now....looks good enough for mom i hope...gald im not the only one who goes crazy

5. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

heh... dan goes NUTS cleaning the house before either of our parents come... me, personally, i tidy up a little bit but i dont care like he does.

our parents are both neat-freaks though so i do know what you mean.

6. nawcom

nawcom Ass Phreaker

hiro is definetely a clean freak. She gets EXTREMELY stressed and bitchy. I still love her dearly though.

I come from a lazy family, so it took a while for hiro to get me in the habit of closing the kitchen cabinets and such.

7. tom

tom Member

Did anyone else throw up when they read the thread title?

8. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

yes. but I like boobs. there a conflict?