My Own E-Trip

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Hawker, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Hawker

Hawker Member

I just popped a green apple, it's my first time ever doing Ecstasy. I already feel a lil weird, sort of like drank 2 full cups of coffee and im on a caffeine high. Anyways ill be coming back throughout the night to tell keep u informed of what im feeling like. Im pretty excited right now lol. I think im gonna go for a walk, its a nice night..

2. Hawker

Hawker Member

It's almost 3 hours later now, it hasnt affected me yet at all as what i was expecting, i feel very calm, i dunno why it isnt working. Maybe because i had dinner right before i popped the pill, maybe it isnt working because my stomach was full of food, and it resulted in less of the pill being absorbed into my body, i dunno. However, it's disapointing. I think i might go smoke a bowl or 2.

3. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Maybe you got bunked. Did you ask anybody if they were good first?

4. yemforbin

yemforbin Member

move around! then you'll feel it.

5. bigman

bigman Member

The more you move, the more you talk, the better you feel

6. mikman3001

mikman3001 Member

What did the apple look like? I just got 2 green apples yesterday but I haven't tried them yet. Was there a bite taken out of the apple? Was there a leaf on the apple pointing to a certain side?

7. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

i had a apple once and it was insanely speedy, but a great roll.

8. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

Never done apples.
    But cherry bombs are THE bomb.
    The fact that you drank two full cups of coffee beforehand could of contributed to the lack of E-rush. Caffeine is known for depleting levels of serotonin after it gets you wired, which is why a lot of heavy coffee drinkers experience depression on withdrawal.
    But the most likely case is they were 'chill pills' as opposed to 'gurners'. I've been had off with chill pills twice - White Euros and White Mitsubishi's. All they did was make me feel a bit relaxed in a stoned way.

9. dcliff

dcliff Member

the apples i had last year were yellow, and it was actually the macintosh logo. with a bite missing and a leaf

10. HippieAtHeart69

HippieAtHeart69 Member

They probably aren't the same, but around here green apple is the BESTT, and also the cleanest. They're amazing. I'm pretty sure it's the Mac Apple