My opinion on make up

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by purcolekraze, May 28, 2004.

1. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

with make up.. i personally dont wear alot at all, but i gues sum people feel comfortable with it. but i do love the artistic side 2 make up

2. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

I only wear mascara, sometimes eyeliner or eyeshadow, mostly because I don't feel the need to cover my face with makeup (and I'm too damn lazy to)...it's not something that occurs to me to do. I don't really find myself attracted to people wearing tons of makeup, but I love pretty patterns on girls or a little bit of eyeliner on a guy at a party!

3. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

I don't have a problem with make-up. Too much can just be really gross, but it makes people feel better. I know I feel more confident after I've covered up the dark circles under my eyes and slapped on some mascara. And what's so wrong with feeling BETTER about yourself?

4. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

i never wear make up. I cant wear foundation cos it doesnt suit me, i've got a rather mixed tone and never found the right colour, but i dont think i needed, i'd look stupid without my freckles!!!

I like wearing a bit of eye shadow that matches what I'm wearing, I curl my eyelashes and put some eyeliner under my eye. I put some colour lipbalm too.

I couldnt get myself to wear load of make up, cos it covers my pores and give you sopts, so nopĀ¬!

5. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

i am a religious wearer of makeup and i admit it. i'm not happy about the fact that i can't just roll out of bed looking gorgeous, but i deal with it. i don't wear a shitload, but i love making my eyes look dramatic. i hate wearing lipstick so i usually just wear gloss or chapstick. i think i look so plain without it, and i need every bit of confidence i can squeeze out.

6. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

im a nature freak hippy guy, and i dont like make up, i like it when girls go natural, dont hide anything, chances are your beautiful under all that stuff. lol.

7. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

i just use eyeliner and lipgloss.. I dont hide my freckles anymore

8. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

I never knew that :eek:

9. corinnex420

corinnex420 Member

personally, i like makeup. not to be mean against people who dont like it but i personally do. i dont put on loads and loads but i will put on a small layer of foundation, finishing powder, eye liner, mascara, and maybe a little blush or eye shadow. but i dont overdo it.

10. hippychrome

hippychrome Member

I preffer fem's to look natural anyday cos I'm vegetarian lol. Tatoos / piercings I don't mind, but kissing the coloured BSE infected boiled fat off a murdered cow on a fem's lips ( EURGH ). :eek: .

11. Meeshka Chaukinov

Meeshka Chaukinov Senior Member

personally, the less you wear, the more attractive i find you.

12. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

i personally LOVE it when girls can go without make up, and still look really beautiful. but, i'm still not opposed to it, in any way. excpet when a girls wears tooo much.

and i agree with whoever said it before. make-up tastes gross!!! how am i supposed to lick the side of a girls face, when she's covered in make-up? :rolleyes:
    make-up is made from animal fat, anyways. so it'd be unveganly of me, to lick a girls makeup covered face. >.<

13. hippychrome

hippychrome Member

Yup, thats what I ws on about, animal remains being boiled up in vats + the fat being scraped off the top, colour added + turned into lipstick :eek: . ERGH!

14. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Before i moved my next door neibour was like that i was baffled, basicly she whould never ever be seen outside without make up on, even if she was to walk the dog or get the mail, you bet she had make up on.

To be honest i thinks its the girl choice kinda like how some girls like wearing bras others don't the same here. its there choice, that is as long as it doesn't become an obsesion. if it becomes an obsesion then theres a problem.

15. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

hahahaha that was the cutest post ever.
    and i agree with the whole licking make up thing, when i would wear lots of make up back in the pre-teen days, and my guy would lick my face or something, id be like uhh gross, how did that taste for ya? :confused:

but im not gonna lie, if im having a bad skin day, im gonna use the make up, cuz i can...and that rocks more than having a glowing berrie on my face.

16. staples420

staples420 Member

I have to admit that I do usually wear eye make up. Not all of the time though, and I usually wear a very minimal amount. I don't really think there is anything wrong with wearing a little, but it's a different story when someone like tries to paint themselves a new face. I hate too much overly done make up. But as long as it's all in good fun, no harm done.

17. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I like a good coating of lipstick on my penis.