My new vaporizer pipe

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by tmmoran0302, Dec 28, 2007.

1. tmmoran0302

tmmoran0302 Member

Yeah, unscrew it and if your weeds turned a brownish color it's vaped.

Be sure to take a paperclip or something to stir it up after about 4 or 5 hits to get the weed on the bottom.

2. TomPowers31

TomPowers31 Guest

I swear by the genie dude. I picked mine up at the head shop in my town last week. You have the cleanest head high. This burnt popcorn smell is very true. You CAN virtually smoke it anywhere. I did it in my room right next to my window, and then said goodnight to my parents right outside the door. It might be one of the best inventions for marijuana use if you are trying to be secretive... which most of us are. So go get one.

3. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

Name it wilma.

4. Diego_NM

Diego_NM Member

nice thing bro, but i like water pipe... i have one, and its great :)

5. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

I'd rather get the Volcano vap personally... Every time I see vaps like those in HT I always think "bullshit".

6. Just a daily toke

Just a daily toke Senior Member

vaporbrothers

7. master foo foo

master foo foo Guest

I was watching this show last week called manswers and they were talking about the different ways you can smoke and that vaporizer pipes get the most thc content from the herb. like 96% pure thc. I tried this crazy lookin thing from a website I found on google called vapor nation. OMG!!! You gotta try it to really know how insanely high you will get using one of these kinds of pipes. nuff said... :cool:

8. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

well i guess i know where my next $100 is going........they now carry a glass vapor genie.........