my neighbor is going to die soon

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Boogabaah, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

How scandalously incestuous!

2. al-Hallaj Kabir Ali

al-Hallaj Kabir Ali Member

[Attaboy] [Attagirl] Check whichever applies.

3. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

ahahah i can't wait.. being a grandma.. then a great grandma.. then a great great grandma.. and then a great great great grandma.. it's gonna be fun!

and they'll all be a little bit like me in some way. i look like my great grandma, magda.

4. MagicCarpetRide

MagicCarpetRide Member

Sorry to hear about your neighbor Boogabaah, we do all get old though and things do go wrong with us in old age, hopefully he will be around for awhile. By the way, I have added you to my buddies list.

5. al-Hallaj Kabir Ali

Boo . . . . being a grandparent is the VERY greatest! My two beautiful blonde grandaughters, 3 and 5, are the absolute love of my, their Pappa's, life! I've been a shitty Dad, but the grandkids are wonderful!

6. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

thanks.. he's a sweet ol'guy next door. the medical supply people just left. brought him more oxygen and stuff.

7. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

i have a neighbor just like that. He sits in his front yard in his fold out chair all day long and just watches the neighborhood. and occasionaly picks of pinecones off the road and yard. I always have more food cooked than i can eat so i bring him over a big ass plate full of food at leat once a week. he loves it so much, he always invites me in and looks for something to give me in return and im like no nono its okay lol. but he still gives me like these old ass tubaware containers. its hilarious, poor old guy.

8. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

nice.

thats one of my greatest fears.. being lonely as an old person. that'd just suck

9. al-Hallaj Kabir Ali

As you've seen from my posts, I'm never lonely and don't think I ever will be. Got too many books, ideas, interests, etc., to be "alone." I'm a loner anyway, so not being with my family right now suits me fine. My wife and I get along great since we don't have to live together. I love her, and have been faithful to her for 38 years, and don't see that changing. She is afraid of "the Home" though. I've already been hung out to dry in about 15 institutions for my bizarre behavior and likes and dislikes, so I don't think another "Home" will kill me if it comes to that. But I love being free . . . .