My mother and her friend

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Never Stop Learning, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Never Stop Learning

Never Stop Learning Members

This is not so much a confession but a memory of mine from when I was quite young. Sometimes I do question whether it ever actually occurred but I think it did. I guess I was about 5 years old at the time. My mother and I went across the street to the home of her friend. Her friend had a greenhouse in her garden. Anyhow, I was standing outside the greenhouse on my own and the two of them go inside. A few minutes later they re-emerge..... both my mum and her friend were stark naked. I don't know why they were naked. The thing I remember most is seeing my mum's pubic hair and it was very bushy.

2. Stevemac10

Stevemac10 Members

nice, my ex came in from school and found her mom sitting on the dryer and her best friend pn her knees cleaning the lint filter she thought! They were naked

3. Never Stop Learning

I would love to have heard the explanation your ex's mom gave for that! As an aside to my story, I have long had the feeling my mom may be a bit of a closet lesbian. Not just because of the story I told but because of other much more subtle things she has said and done (The Polish girl at my cousin's wedding three years ago, hehe ).

joker69 likes this.
  4. JohnLennon72

JohnLennon72 Members

Never Stop Learning, I wish you could mention a little bit of this memory (or memories)..

Never Stop Learning likes this.
  5. Never Stop Learning

The Polish girl at the wedding? Perhaps it was nothing but I can remember sitting at the table during the reception that evening and there were some work friends of my cousin seated at the table with us, among them a Polish girl. Very skinny body and fairly attractive imo. My mum, sitting right next to her, suddenly rubs or tickles the Polish girl's stomach and says something like, "No fat at all on this body!" or words to that effect. Maybe nothing but perhaps my mum secretly lusted over that skinny Polish body...

joker69 likes this.
  6. JohnLennon72

JohnLennon72 Members

I like mothers' naughty. I'm new to the forum. I'll have memories to tell when I feel ready.
    ;)

Never Stop Learning and joker69 like this.
  7. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

My mom has quite a bit of bush too.

Towhead5, bill697cu, joker69 and 3 others like this.
  8. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

Thats a job for the Maytag repair man. He is never busy !

Never Stop Learning likes this.
  9. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Dryer? She just dries it with a towel.

10. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

He always had a washcloth for drying her pubes after bathtime.

bill697cu likes this.