My man cums too soon...ALWAYS!!!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by lucyinthesky, May 18, 2004.

1. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

Okay, dilemma.....my guy cums SUPER fast. Like, American Pie....Jim & Nadia fast. I sit on his dick once and it's a write off. Not only that, but he's ALWAYS wanting to do it, and i never do, because i always know how it's going to end up......also, i'm really shy about asking him to work on this.....so i dont want to hand him one of those desensitizing condoms, i'll feel like an asshole. good god help me before i start humping everything else in site, but him!

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

do a search on google.... i know there are many solutions to this but i forget some and im too lazy to type the rest. :p

3. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

Well give him the unsensitive type of condom. he seems realy unfair. if you want to orgasm then fucking orgasm! tell him to get you off!

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I was with a guy who was a fast cummer, i mean it was over and done with in about two seconds...I figure he still has his tongue and fingers...

5. Ziggystardust

Ziggystardust Member

If it's any consolation, you probably turn him on too much ;) but the key is in de-sensitizing him. Ironically my girl-friend begs me to come, because I last anywhere between a quarter of an hour and an hour depending on my state and she finds that the orgasms become too intense - not unpleasant but drive her nuts. I recall that when I first had sex many years ago, I would only last for a few minutes but being circumsized has contributed to a de-sensitizing effect over the years.

Any way regardless of how long one can last, it's always regarded as standard courtesy for a guy to start by performing oral, I normally devote ~ 20 min's to this at the outset as it's preferable to have a lady come a few times before fucking takes place.

Regards
    ZS

6. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

he's broken. some models can be fixed, some need replaced. seriously though.im guessing that after your let down, you dont want to go for the second round, which most assuredly will last longer. so give him head, then tell him its his turn, and hopefully he'll figure the rest out on his own. you see with girls, you really dont have to learn any type of technique, guys do. this is why chicks dig older men.

7. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

8. lucyinthesky

it's funny, cuz that's what he tells me lol....damnit!! thanx for all your advice, i guess we'll see how it turns out!!

9. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

you might be turning him on to much or he might just be on of those wam bam thank mam assholes. Make him get you off. I almost always eat my girlfriend out before hand, even though I can last 15 - 60 minutes. It's just part of making love. It's not jsut sex make him understand that.

10. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

First the masturbation post and now this? Lucy in the sky you're really torturing me here. :(

11. Crimson

Crimson Member

If your guy comes too fast let him. LOL. After he has come let him then focus on on you. Oral, Fingering, most guys get hard again so just give him some time to get hard again. This way his cum should be mostly gone and he can last a little longer.

12. sassure

sassure Member

It may be a mind thing.......so do this:

have him help get you off first......then when he knows that you've done it once, he may not be so nervous, and you may be surprised at the results.

13. makno

makno Senior Member

i hate to ues the metophore of the fire under the boiling pot but it works ...fire up yoo high soup boils over and puts out fire! and no im not blaming you for "turning him on too much"{cop out} what im saying , besides tha fact that its a shame theres no fucking 101 for guys taught , is that as a girl you be digging whats happening and wantin to go full speed ahead. and some guys at this point have gotten thenselves so wound up they need to chill fer a few seconds or blow. the problem is to keep up the momentum of your desire while puttin a check in his !...always be watchin for a guys breathing and eyes ,durring rapid thrusting you will see when they reach overboil point by shallowing of breath ..THIS IS THE POINT WHERE ALL MOTION STOPES AND HE HAS TO HOLD HIS BREATH {IT WAS TOO RAPID -AND ALMOST HYPERVENTED} NOW HE MUST NOT JUST FREEZE THERE AS THIS WILL BE A TURN OFF FOR YOU ..he can do all sorts of stuff to turn you on even more {ie ear bitting kissing carressing pinching neck sucking }all this need last only a moment or so till his heartrate and respiration normalize a bit .and believe it or not you can benifit by being teased , provoked and even hotter if its done rite! then plunging can continue {try a little slower at first and this will build up even more piquancy.} you may have to do that several times! o course if he doesnt care enough{or doesnt know how to}to give you head after he fucks up ,and get you where you need to go , then you need to kick him to the curb! is he inconciderate or ignorant?4 u to find out!...if you love him to death or hes so hot he turns u on ...and nothins workin up to a big improvement,then you could find someone to do a side thing with who can handle their shit! in the end ,if he aint gonna do it fer ya , why go on.........theres always the fact that a small amount of analgesic like hydrocodine -oxycodine ,for him may prevent him from cumming at all!{this is cheating the learning process however } , and he may not tollerate it. you could go to some kind of tantric retreat or instruction ,to see if that brings improvement! as a girl you deserve to be worshiped ,and satisfied! dont settle for bullshit!

14. riptiderevolucion

riptiderevolucion Member

Two suggestions. One, a more immediate solution, get on top. I always found it easier to hold back longer when the girl was doing most of the work. Go real slow with him if you have to. Just sit there. And be patient. It might not be the greatest sex at first, but I think you'll be able to get him to the point where he can get on and do some good work on you.

The other suggestion is to tell him over and over again to relax. That was the big one for me. It dawned on me like an epiphany one day. I'm going insane trying to hold back and suddenly, instead of trying to think about baseball or Ronco brand diaper steamers, I thought, "Just relax." Of course, it was more like "RELAX, DAMNIT! RELAX OR YOU'RE GOING TO BLOW YOUR LOAD AND SHE'LL BE DISAPPOINTED, YOU QUICK-COMING LOSER!" Then again, I respond well to drill seargant type motivation. Anyhoo..yeah, it was a major help to me to realize that I didn't need to think about something else, but that I just need to calm down. Maybe that's totally obvious, but it took me some time to figure that one out. It's like, guys will get all keyed up and concentrate on not coming and then the tension builds and builds inside, which is what they're trying to avoid in the first place, and it just makes it even more difficult to last longer. So, yeah, tell him to relax.

And be patient.

Then again, I've had plenty of female friends my age express the same issues. Apparently some dudes never get beyond the quick-shooting phase. And you reach a point where you're like, "I'm not here to instruct." And you go find a guy who knows what he's doing.

15. lucyinthesky

16. alpacas_r_us

alpacas_r_us Member

Beat his dick with something hard. That should work. If it doesn't, then start the fuckin' right after he gets hard. No forplay. That should give a few extra minutes... [​IMG]

17. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

grab his head and jam it between you legs

18. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

HEYYYY!!!!! i can save you both more then you'd EVER imagine!!!!

it's a beautiful thing called KEGAL exercises!!!! they truly truly truly are amazing. your kegal muscle (or pc muscle) is the muscle (on the male) is just just just behind the scrotum. you can trigger this in males by basically trying to hold your stream of urine once started. it's a little tricky for someone who has a weak pc muscle, but i'm basically trying to point out the sensation you're looking for when trying to exercise this muscle.

how to exercise this muscle you ask!? here's how =). have him squeeze it as HARDDD as he could (not with his hands, i mean tense the muscle itself), hold it for literally 1 second, and release. wait 3 or 4 seconds, and do it again. keep it up for a good minute or two. it'll get hard to after a bit, and it is very tiring, but that's because you're literally EXERCISING the muscle. after doing them short and fast, do some longer holding, but slower reputation squeezes of them. he will literally begin to feel a buldge behind his scrotum, this is the muscle literally getting RIPPED (john baystow kinda ripped). =). and the best thing about the exercise is that you can do it ANYWHERE. noone knows that you're doing it... it's just a little action happening behind your scrotum. i do it whenever i'm driving, or sitting in a boring class (government and economics =P).

the benefits of this are amazing! he will find himself with a stronger erection! also, he will have more control over his cumming. he will be able to squeeze this muscle during sex, and basically choke what's wanting to say hello to the outsideworld. this wont only make sex longer, but will give him SO much added pleasure, plus of course, you ;).

this exercise also is great for females! it contracts the vagina opening, having your oriphace grasp around his penis firmer, which promotes more friction and rubbing on your oh so beloved nerve endings. lamen = oh god yes, god yes, oh my god!.

another thing i noticed you say was "when i sit on his dick..." etc. now... i personally LOVE this position, i get giddy and excited when i'm about to find myself in the situation, even moreso then normally. this excitement alone can lead a man to bust if he is not concentrating. if he is on top, he might have to concentrate more on labor, and less on being riden, which is truly an amazing thing for any male. he will still enjoy it, i'm sure you will enjoy, and he just might last a little longer. it's just what i think, i know it's different for many guys, it's all preference.

i hope this helped you out a little. i hope everything works out! =).

19. Nick

Nick Member

So how long does it take before your pc muscle is strong enough to be able to control it? And are you able to actually prevent ejaculation without stopping the thrusts?

nick

20. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

you see results somewhat early, but nothing major until two months or so, i'd guess. you can't really continue thursting, slow down a bit, even stop for a second. but if the muscle is strong you can kinda "recharge" a good amount longer for a second or three pause. it's about knowing your pleasure level's, and the "point of no return", is what a few magazines and such called it.