My mall doesn't have a Hollister!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DroopySnoopy, Jun 25, 2006.

1. fritz

fritz Heathen

I'm in...Find What I need...Know my size...I'm out.

2. lynsey

lynsey Banned

same here!!! I can spend literally all day and night shopping and I hate slowing down for anyone to look in a store I don't like. If I go with somone I usually end up splitting and meeting them later. the only thing fun about going with other people is drinks. I especially can't stand shopping with guys because I feel bad for them and get super self-concious that I'm going to ignore them in public on accident. I don't know shopping is my thing and I don't like to share!!!

3. Butters

Butters Senior Member

Oh yea, I'll take forever, especially with jeans, because I can never decide on a size, wash, style, etc....so I'll be in the mall for hours. My problem is, I hate going alone, and I can't find anyone who like to be in the mall as long as me [​IMG] haha

4. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

Bingo! I spend an ungodly amount of time shopping-especially for a guy. It's good to see that I'm not the only one.

5. Butters

Butters Senior Member

Hahaha, nope, you're not. Luckily, my roomate for next year is a really good friend of mine, and he also loves shopping as much as I do. haha