My LSD Trip

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by dazedgatsby, Sep 29, 2013.

1. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

Lysergic acid diethylamide is magical. It is a tool to open the mind. The first time I dropped acid was at the Several Species concert where I ate one 200mcg tab. I also had eaten .5 of mushrooms which probably didn’t add much to the effect. After I took the tab I fancied that I felt a little something, but it was merely placebo. As I was waiting for the band to start playing it kicked in with the intensity of a million suns. My body started to feel extremely heavy and my hands tingled as if they were asleep, although I could still use them.

I saw tiny flashes of light darting around my vision. The people around me seemed louder and they were shifting from side to side in a sort of robotic fashion. I waved my hand in front of my face and was amazed at what I saw… tracers. As the intensity grew I felt the energy of everything around me, and I also felt this great sense of unity with the people there. Everyone was simply beautiful and we were all there for the same reason. I also experienced extreme time dilation.

By this time the music had started I was peaking very, very hard. The grass had come to life and started to lift up and float away. Everything breathed and moved as if it were alive. When I closed my eyes I saw a whole new world with new people. The music was guiding my trip with every word. I felt as if they were singing about me, about all of us. My body was still feeling a bit heavy so I decided to lie down. The clouds had formed into faces and strange beings that danced around the sky along to the music. At this point I was so surprised that I could not stop laughing and loudly exclaimed “Holy Shit!” The sky starting morphing into a giant a fractal pattern, and it seemed to strike in me a feeling of wonder.

By this time I had gotten up to take a short walk around the venue. I was able to walk fairly well and I enjoyed it greatly as it struck in me a sense of adventure. I happened to see my cousin walking by me and talked to him for a minute. As I got back to where I had been sitting on the grass, as it was an outside venue, I felt that it had mellowed out just a bit so I proceeded to smoke a bowl. I took a few hits of the wonderful cannabis and laid back. I learned later that the acid comes in waves much like certain other drugs. I was right back where I was with the beings in the sky. I suddenly felt a strong connection to life and I rode the wave of existence. There was a feeling I felt at this point that continued to intensify throughout the night, the feeling that I had shed some old skin and that I had been reborn into an entirely new individual. The visuals had mellowed out by this point and the concert was halfway over, so I got up and walked around again, I also smoked a few cigarettes.

This inebriated gentleman came up to me and offered me beer which I declined. As he walked away I decided to strike up a conversation with a very interesting fellow. He had dreadlocks and had a wonderful sense of humor. We talked about music, drugs and people most of the time until he had to split. The concert was ending and the band performed an encore.

I walked around the surrounding vicinity of the venue for a while and found myself staring at everything. I was thinking, contemplating and loving life. The visuals had mostly subsided by this point save for a slight warping of the trees and rocks coming to life out of the ground. When I had gotten home there was no trip and all I felt was extreme mental and physical stimulation. My happiness had dissipated for I realized that my wonderful trip was over, but I know that I will do it again at some point.

Almathea likes this.
  2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That sounds like a beautiful trip and a really potent hit of LSD.

Is Several Species a Pink Floyd cover band?

Almathea likes this.
  3. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

Yes they are. They played Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall in it's entirety.

They need to play more Syd Barrett era stuff though...

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i've seen a few floyd cover bands while tripping. pretty good setting :)

"The music was guiding my trip with every word. I felt as if they were singing about me, about all of us."

i definitely understand that part.^^