My LSD Experience

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Acydburn, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Acydburn

Acydburn Guest

Last night I took LSD for the 3rd time in my life. First time having been around 2 months ago. I did 3 hits. It's probably worth knowing that I have several forms of synesthesia. I don't know if that affects trips at all, but I imagine it does something.

Every time I trip this girl with no face joins me and seems to walk with me through this huge astral plane. We go through lights and sounds and electric fields of color trying to find home.

I start feeling like she's the answer to everything in my past. I remember my consciousness growing up and the seeming absence of something bigger. She reminds me that I've been alive much longer than I realize. I get this feeling like there's something that's been in the back of my head my entire life, something missing, and I've always known it, but I couldn't really understand what it was.

She told me that I was searching for her, because we were best friends in another life. She told me that a long time ago I was ripped from their world and came into this one, and that I've been trying to get back ever since.

We keep looking and searching through the different dimensions until these people greet us. It's the same faceless group every time. No eyes, no face, they almost feel like they are made of electricity and lights. They're the gatekeepers to an underground world, a world that never sleeps, unlike ours. Their world is the one that I'm trying to go to late at night when I can't sleep, they remind me that in my old world, we were never alone.

Everyone seems familiar, more familiar than my own world. It feels comforting, and they keep guiding me closer and closer back to where I came from. I can feel her tugging against my being trying to release my soul and take me back to where I belong. I'm trying to go through the gate into their world, but no matter how hard I try I just can't. So we sit there watching the stars explode and looking into their world, our home, knowing that I can never go back with her.

She tells me that she'll always be here. That the way to seeing her is locked away in the back of my head. She lets me know that it's okay and that one day I'll find my way home. She tells me that everyone is waiting for me to come home some day, but not to worry about it.

A friend texted me some time later during the night and this is what I told him...

Me- There are millions of people watching me. Electronic beings made of lights and sound, beckoning me. And I can't join them.
    Him- They aren't real.
    Me- They are more real than you will ever be. They're just trying to bring me home.
    Him- They don't exist.
    Me- They aren't the only ones who exist. There are others, you're one of the others. The evil.
    Him- I'm evil?
    Me- You're part of it. You're an infection in this giant machine of terror. A drone in an autonomous body of workers bent on tearing our spirits from their true place.
    Me- You're the death of the human soul.
    Him- What part of the machine am I?
    Me- You are just one of infinite, the black that rips the color from people's eyes and forces them to see the world in palid shades of misery. You're the spirit of communism. Nature weeps for you.

It wasn't a bad trip, it wasn't nightmarish at all. I've never had a bad trip. And I feel completely normal today, but I always think about the girl whenever I'm coming down. She feels like a familiar memory, one that's been around much longer than my time with acid.

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and guess that this was not LSD and it was NBOME, lol. It's really heartbreaking to say this every day :(

3. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

What sounds like NBOMe about that? Sounds more like datura, ambien, unripe mulberries or something to me. lol. Those wouldn't be on blotters but I don't know anyone who's had such vivid hallucinations from LSD and seems less likely NBOMe would do that IME.

as far as the text convo goes I would be more likely to think LSD would give you such thoughts, but then again 3 hits would be enough for NBOMe to affect you like that I suppose.

4. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

you tripped really fuckin hard!
    if you wanna be sure about the hits get them tested wit Ehrlich test..should turn purple if its lsd..
    sounds like a good trip tho.. try to stay clean till you test the hits.. if its not lsd you could die from eating 3 hits!! be smart!
    lsd does not give most ppl these kind of visual hallucinations. but you might be different since you said you have strong synesthesia.. maybe your brain chemistry or "wireing" is different than others!
    do not be afraid but be careful. test the blotters!!

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Very interesting imagery and text conversation. Sounds like a really strong trip and it's interesting to know that you have natural synesthesia as well.

6. TheGreatThinker

TheGreatThinker Guest

thats pretty awesome of a trip right there. sounds pretty powerful tho, u sure thats LSD?

7. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

:rofl:

Exactly. It sounds nothing like an LSD experience, it sounds more like psychosis or a delerient. NBOME can create very rich "narrative experiences" in people even from pretty small doses, and since he's taking blotter, I'm assuming that's what it was.

8. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

Yeah I agree, I think LSD is more created in your own mind, but in NBOME it can seem like things are just being laid out for you and you are following the lead of the drug.

9. AcidConspiracy

AcidConspiracy Member

Nbome is just the government's latest wacky attempt to kill LSD.

10. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

What's the point? We'll all be dead this time next year by Comrade Obama's death panels. And then him and the shadow masters can finally activate all the HAARP facilities they've constructed inside the earth (its hollow) and on the moon (its fake) to establish the NWO and harvest our corpses in the FEMA camps (thats what all those coffins are for).

Sheeple :rolleyes:

11. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

The government made NBOHs to kill NBOMes, but little did they know NBOHs are too weak to kill an NBOME. They didn't think that one up too good.

12. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

SHHHH!!!!!:toetap05:

You weren't supposed to tell anyone!

:leaving:

13. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Don't worry, some of us will get away on David Icke's secret underground rocketship to mars!