my little girl FINALLY pooped on the potty!!!

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by mynameiskc, Aug 26, 2005.

1. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

she's been potty trained for peeing for over a year now, but the pooping issue was a real pain. finally today, when she saw how sad i was, she decided to poop on the potty, to make mommy happy again. i gave her her prize, a little lap desk and scrap book thing that she can draw in to her heart's content. such a huge relief, since she can't go to her classes (bug club and dance) if she's wearing a diaper. YAY!!! we'll get a few days practice in, and she'll be set!

2. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Congrats.

Most people won't be able to relate to that, so let someone who can give you a thumbs up.

WTF is "bug club" I'm curious now....

3. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

4. mynameiskc

bug club is a little class of children 3-5 years old who study bugs and such. a little play, a little learning, an hour for mama to relax in the warm pool

5. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Awesome! I'm very casually working on the potty thing with my twins right now. My little boy twin pooped on the potty once, but that was a couple of weeks ago and he hasn't repeated it since. My twin girl loves to sit on the potty but nothing ever comes out.

Oh well, it will happen eventually. ;)

Congrats to both you AND your little girl on reaching the potty milestone! :)

6. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

yay!!! My lil guy is doing great too :) He's been going in the potty really good now. Yesterday was actualy upset about pooping in his pullup on accident at naptime. I cant wait till he's fully trained.

7. mynameiskc

well, she hasn't managed to duplicate the whole thing. we're still practicing, but i'm afraid she's going to wait another day or so before she poops at all.

8. feministhippy

feministhippy Member

It's kind of cute that she did it to cheer you up. :)

9. mynameiskc

she's still says to me "mama's bery happy, i poo-poo in the potty. i got my toys"

and she wanted to talk to my mom, so my little 3 year old had a conversation with grandma, and told her she wanted stickers. so my mom tried to ask her what kind of stickers and kai said "jus get dowa stickers." i had to translate, kai's very quiet. mom thinks she's hilarious.

10. stephaniesomewhere

stephaniesomewhere Member

so cool!!!

:)
    congratulations to your little munchkin!!!
    :D
    the conversations about their new milestones at this point are so funny!!! I think I must be going through the exact same spot as you, frustrating, normal and amusing all at the same time!!!
    :D

11. mynameiskc

last night we were all in bed, kai's bed is right next to my side, since she's gotten too big to be in the middle anymore. and we were having our nightly wrap-up, when dave farted. kai HATES that. she dramatically smacks her hand over her nose and starts saying to her daddy "you're a skunk" though it's impossible to translate at first. finally, as she's repeating it to dave, he finally understood it and said "I'M A SKUNK?!" and we both started laughing. so kai kept repeating it, being cuter than hell, until finally i told her she had to crawl into her bed so i could tuck her in. and as she's crawling over there, i remind her to say "i love you, daddy." and she says "i love you.....skunk."

12. feministhippy

feministhippy Member

Lol. That sounds like something I would've said when I was little.