my little flat

Discussion in 'The Future' started by Ann-Akim, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Ann-Akim

Ann-Akim Member

i have a plan for future. its my own little flat in town called Portsmouth. i don't want big house with garden and pool, just a flat

2. Tuk_Tuk

Tuk_Tuk Member

thats pretty cool, all i want is to rent a loft....

Peace and Love,
    Jon

3. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

I just want a small terraced house in a town in Southern Spain.

4. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

I want a place to stash my intentionally meager amount of stuff. Also it woould be best if it is a place that probably won't get broken into and that has access to clean water and can easily be kept warm in the winter. Some nice cuddly person to share it with would be good too. But I spend most of my time on the road or otherwise moving around so the cuddly person would have to like to move around alot too.

5. stuntdragon1

stuntdragon1 Member

A nice small-medium sized apartment in a beach town would do for the near future. If there's a family, medium sized house in a beach town. Too much space indoors makes me feel wierd.

6. Morna

Morna Member

i myself have always wanted a little stone cottage covered in ivy, with rickety staircases, fairy lights covering a low beamed ceiling, an open coal fire, a big armchair with red velvet throws and cushions, an old oak bookshelf and a corner reserved for my instruments and record collection. i would love a garden with a blossom tree, rose bushes and a bird table - all in the lake district, where i could wake up to birds rather than car horns. a place where i could just be, in a place i love, with the memories of people i love.

7. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

except for the coal fire, sounds great man!

8. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Me, living in post apocalyptical(sp?) earth, with family and a few people that are still around.

Everything all lush and green after most people and all of civilization has been wiped out.

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i want to have a house with a musical studio and a workshop.
    must be close to publ;ic transport, parks/forest, the city, in a city with beach

I used to care about form.. now funtion is almost all thats important to me. i want my house to look like a stone with windows cut into it, so that i am not robbed often and if i have a big wall ill put a sign premoting art and demoting taggers

10. grow your own music

grow your own music el kabong

can i move in with ya?;)

11. luv

luv Member

Me too please! Lake district is beautiful. I always dream about a little cottage in Scotland. Not too far from the city, but pretty rural with a nice big garden and some animals. Apart from that I like Morna's idea about the open fireplace and the big bookshelves. *sigh*

12. lunatic

lunatic Member

i used to imagine having a small wooden house by the countryside, with a big big garden.. maybe some animals.. but then i changed my mind.. i now want to stay at the heart of the city, with a nice view from skyscraper, with convenient transportation, cold air-conditioned all the way to my work place and with least explosure to UV ray..

guess what.. i'm almost there..

13. adelic86

adelic86 ~Music!~

portsmouth in USA or England??

14. Lemongait

Lemongait Member

I wanna be a rap superstar with a big house and five cars.

Honestly though, I'd love a little wooden or stone cottage in the woods, perhaps an old threadbare, sun-faded sofa, a hide-a-bed. Enough room for all my instruments and art equipment. A little garden out front where I'd grow my food. A few cats... a small fireplace... maybe beside a lake.
    Until then, I will wander about, living in my humble tent, keeping my home on my back like a turtle with a red afro.

15. Mononucleosis

Mononucleosis Member

I want a farm, work as a vet from it. Have a house with clinic in the basement, three horse pastures, a barn, two riding rings, woods, a cow pasture, a sick barn, a kennel, and open pasture for animals waiting to go home. oh and a section for off roading that leads to the woods.

16. Ann-Akim

Ann-Akim Member

Portsmouth - USA, NH

17. Morna

Morna Member

i'm counting on it :)

18. gEo_tehaD_returns

gEo_tehaD_returns Senior Member

I'll probably live in a tiny home out in the country, away from people, and living off of a meager pay as a journalist writing mediocre articles for a crappy, small-town newspaper. And I'll love it, too.

19. Ann-Akim

Ann-Akim Member

i want to live with my man, sorry :) but you all can come to the party!!

20. cookiecache

cookiecache Member

My little cabin is made of logs. The spring that runs behind it is clean and taste great. There's a large garden, about an acer, and a barnyard. I would love to be able to bring guest there, but the cost of traveling to and from the homestead is to much for hippies pay. (my homesead is only accessable by small plane)