My little chillum!

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by hahaha04, Aug 1, 2011.

1. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

I have had many different pieces over the years from bongs, to regular spoons, to bubblers, steamrollers, and various homemade items. At this current time i only have ONE piece and it is this, small yet extremely excellent chillum that my closest friend, who is a glass blower made.

I know the picture quality isnt great, but i have just recently relocated and havent found my actual camera yet, these are mobile phone camera pictures.

[​IMG]

^Hard to tell with this camera but this hand-blown piece has some unique and rather sick looking speckling effects on it!

[​IMG]

^Another angle to give size comparison. Yes, i know this isnt the biggest, craziest piece ever, but it smokes really well, has a nice deep bowl, awesome coloring which is changing over time, and also it doesnt get too hot at all after a lot of use. I love it! And the best part of it really is that my best friend created this, it isnt one of those cheap shitty Chinese bowls that are mass produced, have paper thin glass, and are plain boring. This is one of a kind!

2. broony

broony Banned

It looks good Mr.hahaha i'd smoke out of it. Few years ago me and a friend used his chillum for a few months as it was the only smoking device we had. It was very small as well. They work great though, are very easy to clean and its very easy to smoke out of and hide in public. I loved that we could cover the whole piece with one hand as we used it. Smoking in traffic was never so easy! This thread makes me want to get one.

3. hahaha04

Thanks! It really is so convenient when smoking in public. And exactly as you said, i can conceal the whole thing in the palm of my hand. This one was made pretty quickly but my buddy, who is also a member of HF makes some really great custom pieces. You def should get one man, i love em. :2thumbsup:

4. hahaha04

[​IMG]

This isnt related to my sweet ass chillum in anyway, but this is my friend from Uni in Philadelphia's first piece. He only EVER smoked blunts, but after a while, he saw the light and started loving pieces. I havent seen it in person but it looks pretty ok. No the best but good for a first piece. He has been putting it to GOOD use!!! :sifone: hahaha

Just thought id post it here in this thread instead of making a new one just for this side tangent!

5. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

Very nice! I love chillums. They hit good and are perfect Sneak-a-Tokes

6. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

^agreed

7. Jelly Belly

Jelly Belly Member

nice and small...looks kool man

8. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i love tiny chillums.. so easy to sneak tokes in public with