My last day at school

Discussion in 'UK Member Photos' started by Lozi, May 28, 2005.

1. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Looking good.. aww school days..:2thumbsup:

2. KingLordMaster

KingLordMaster Member

Well, this was me and my best friend Theo, who's father is Barry Miles, if anyone knows him! He's an elder hippie who's written books about the beatles, the counter-culture movements of the 60s, etc., you can find his interviews all over the internet, if you do take interest :)

Our usual, day-to-day mischief was bombarding teachers and kids we didn't like with wet toilet paper balls in the playground, and sometimes even in class! What we'd do is fill our coat pockets with 'ammunition', and run around the playgrounds and school buildings looking for targets. Without exagerating, we were renowned in the entire school for doing stuff like this. I also remember taking speed once at shcool, trying to stay still and quiet in a physics lesson, and then ramming a wall head-first at full speed like a bull gone wild or something.

We did so much insane shit that people were afraid of us, and we weren't even bullies or aggressive looking guys at the time, I swear!

Anyways, to the main story. Last week of school (I was 17 at the time). One day, we had 2 or 3 hours free at school, and were getting really bored. Suddenly, I really, really needed to take a dump, which was very unusual for me as I somehow programmed myself to do toilet business at home, before or after school.

Now, I had this theory at the time, which was why waste a good turd at school and flush it down the toilet when you could do something truly more productive with it? My friend Theo didn't agree with me, and didn't want to partake in this operation, so I went to the toilet by myself, covered the top of the closed toilet with A LOT of paper, and took the most disgusting, stinking, over-sized shit I have had in a long time.

Because I took a while delivering the goods and then preparing my shitbomb by nicely wrapping it up with some more paper, my friend Theo grew impatient and entered the facility, only to run back out, laughing at just how bad it stank. He came back in (how courageous of him), and asked me what the plan was. I guess his common sense convinced him that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to take his ultimate revenge with me on the school we hated so much.

Now, imagine seeing what happened from a third person view, kind of like in movies. You'd see Theo running up the empty stairs and corridors of the science building of the school (11 floors, so thats a lot of stairs) with a camera in his hands aiming behind and down at me, scanning the building for people as he was doing so. Behind him was this goofy kid, running up whilst carrying this huge shit, fully wrapped up in white toilet paper, carefully climbing through those steps, trying not to drop the bomb before we reached our destination, which was this classroom on the 11th floor which had this bitch of a teacher teaching a chemistry class.

When we finally got there (we were so horrified yet so very excited about what we were doing), we stalled. I was scarred of being seen and recognised if I were to slightly open the door and lob my shit like a grenade into the classroom. This is something I still regret to this day. Next idea was too smack it on the square glass part of the door like we did with the wet toilet paper. But my shit was really heavy, and I was afraid it would break through the glass and alert the entire floor which we had to escape from after the deed was done.

Then we remember seeing a janitor's mop, bucket, and cleaning equipment by the stairs of the 10th floor. We knew we were running out of time, if we didn't want to get caught, we had to finish the mission now and then. So I carefully placed the mighty shit by the janitor's stuff, and started running. Halfway through that long corridor, I ran back to open it up, as all you could see was toilet paper. I wanted my turd to be visible to all in the nice paper basket I had prepared for it.

This was all caught on camera, but unfortunately the video was lost, and I still am pissed off at Theo for this because it would have made a Youtube hit, I am sure.

And now you know... what I did on my last week of school.

:scholar:

Hope you had a good read,
    -Alex

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Appear To Exhibit All The Characteristics That Are

Required To Be An Upstanding Member Of "Hip Forums"...:).

Please Allow Me To Welcome You To Our Site,

And I Hope You Enjoy Your Membership Here...[​IMG].

Cheers Glen.