My husband lets me have sex with his friend

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Julie's Libido, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Thanks, but I like to be a little Slutty

Mirsman, Justinsky, TAZER-69 and 2 others like this.
  2. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Well you know what i mean beautiful a proud slut is the best slut

3. highlander69

highlander69 Members

[
    lucky guys! hot looking woman

Mirsman and YungSAVi like this.
  4. Julie's Libido

Julie's Libido Members

Hmm interesting. I’m guessing you’re just not a fan of wahrcing him with another woman which seems fine. My husband likes watching me

5. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

Do you think he would be game if you offered him a couple swap?

Mirsman likes this.
  6. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

it should be a fair swap, you a dick, he a pussy! Maybe his desire for another pussy might convince him to let you have that dick :)

7. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

We had a friend over and after a few beers hubby said that he was going to bed. Our friend (Bill) asked me if I wanted to get high so we went out on the back porch and took a couple hits! It was a warm night and I was wearing a loose top and very short cutoffs. We started kissing and my top came off , then he lead me to his truck, took his shorts off and I started giving him a blow job!

8. Meg75

Meg75 Members

We've used such games to get things rolling. Creates a great build up if there's even a chance of it leading to more.

Alice in SC, Mirsman, Happyme and 2 others like this.
  9. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Really what kind

Alice in SC and Mirsman like this.
  10. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

From the male perspective this is the most exciting thing ever. Just keep it at sex and enjoy the ride

11. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Be very careful. It's supposed to be just sex, but feelings can develope. We had several MFMs with the same close trusted friend. During our last one they were making love, and it was like I wasn't even in the room. Hot watching them, but I felt left out. Feelings developing.......fortunately/unfortunately wife put an end to any future play with him. :(
    I do miss those days!

12. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Probably best is stopped there . Despite the fun. Did you have her after him? That makes a difference

13. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Yes, I had her after all of the MFMs, except the last one. He came in her and needed a bathroom break. I took the opportunity and came quickly in her. He returned and they were going at it again.

14. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Damn that's hot, did he notice that you'd just cum in her?

15. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

She told him when he returned, thinking it might deter him. It didn't, and he plunged right back into her. She came two more times before he came in her again. Soon he was gone and I wanted to reclaim her, but she denied me saying she was fucked out.

16. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

That's a shame. A gentle reclaim can be the best. I've found that in the heat of actions guys aren't deterred, in fact are often energised by the girl having just had another guy cum in her.

Mirsman, letsstaywarm and Lovnflman like this.
  17. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Always have to have a love fuck after the guys gone.

Alice in SC, Mirsman, cindy94 and 3 others like this.
  18. heynowwhy

heynowwhy Banned

This is a fascinating post :) I love it and hoping to replicate it with my wife's friend :(

Alice in SC, Mirsman and Alonso376 like this.
  19. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Yes, my wife and I have my friend over regular. Your husband seems like he he gets a thrill out of you being fucked by another guy. Lots of guys like it for some reason, including myself.
    Only thing I'm wondering, does your husband know that your friend us cumming inside you and as you've found that you like it so much, do you think you want your husband to do the same?

20. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

I was (well, technically still am) in a situation similar to this and this is basically the gist of it. Me and my buddy’s wife have almost nothing in common but we love fucking each other. Me and him are good friends (I wouldn’t say “best” friends) and me and his wife get along well but don’t talk much outside of chit chat or anything sexual. Tbh, to her I’m probably just a living, breathing dildo but we both are totally ok with that. Not to sound rude or off-putting to anyone but she’s just my secret slut. Her husband and I treat her like our little fuck toy when we’re all together. He’s also let me have her to myself a few times and it’s the same result. We just love pleasing each other sexually and that’s where it ends