My husband lets me have sex with his friend

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Julie's Libido, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Julie's Libido

Julie's Libido Members

Hi, I'm new here and while I was doing some searching for topics relating to my situation I came across this forums and it seems perfect for my situation.
    ---

Let me give you all some backstory real quick before I get into questions. My Husband (28) and I (26) have been married for two years but have been together for longer. My husband was my first everything, kiss, sex partner and more. He had only one other girlfriend in the past and told me extensively about it at my bequest. We have a pretty decent sex life although my libido is definitely skyrocket high and his not so much mostly because of how often he works and his hectic schedule.My husband has a friend who hes been very close with since high school and he was the best man at our wedding. All three of us hangout when we can and it's pretty fun. He has a wife of his own but we don't see her much because of the same problem as my husband...working a lot.

Naturally my husband and his best friend talk a lot and and topic of me came up and he asked his friend what he thought of me to which he replied that he thought I was great. For me I always thought his friend was cute but my husband was still definitely more attractive, but that was nothing unusual for me as I always found other guys attractive and I just found that to be normal just like guys always find other woman attractive even though they're married. One day my husband and I were having a conversation about our sex life and he jokingly said that I should find someone to keep me company while hes not home; of course I laughed it off until he asked me again a couple weeks later and at which point I knew he was serious. I love my husband to death and have never thought of even being with another guy before let alone having sex with one.

I bluntly just asked him if this was some misguided attempt to get my permission to sleep with another woman and he said that it wasn't. If I went along with this it was definitely a one-way deal as I can't even stomach the thought of him touching another woman.

After long discussions about this we figured it was best for me to quench my thirst for sex while my husband is always gone. He recommended his best friend and thought he was nuts but apprently he had already asked him about it and was open to it. Long story short myself and my husband's friend have been having sex together at least once or twice a week for the last few months. His wife does know about us and I was shocked to find out that she wanted him to do this as well since shes always gone; so it's sorta like a win/win for everyone.

My husband never joins in with us, but he does sometimes watch and kinda directs positions for us to do and stuff like that. He is also allowed to fuck me when my husband isn't even home which is nice. This situation is purely sexual and I have not one ounce of feelings for this other guy. Conveniently enough he only lives a few blocks down the road so hes basically at my beck and call whenever I want him. He is slightly larger than my husband which is nice and can make me orgasm very easily. Somehow my husband doesn't seem to have one iota of jealousy and I don't know how he does it honestly. I absolutely love having as much sex as I want whenever I want it but it's just about me and not some other girl. Sometimes I do feel guilty that I won't let my husband have another woman but he swears up and don't he doesn't want it and I'm okay with that.

The friend suggested that we start trying new things he never got to do with his wife and one those was cumming inside...I was reluctant because I never even let my husband do this. I am on brith control and everything but OMG it does feel amazing and now he does it every time he comes over.
    ---

Sorry for the long drawn out story but getting to the point I've lately just been starting to feel weird about this whole thing...like it's not normal. We very much consider ourselves monogamous like I don't have a boyfriend or am in another second relationship or anything like that; I simply just have permission to have sex with another guy when I want.

Does anyone else do this kind of thing where husbands let their wives have sex with another guy? Anyone else have stories to share? W'ere the only ones in our circle who know about this and we try to keep it secret so I just had to find someplace to vent.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  2. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

I don’t have a story to share but I also had a conversation with my wife as well but only to spice things up I’m 30 and she 31 I think it great what u have because let’s be honest if he can’t satisfy 100% and it not that he can’t during sex it because he away for so long I think this will make you and him stronger and your and his trust became strong and I’m sure you will trust him in the future with another women you are doing just great don’t worry about it and don’t push it either and set rules if you don’t have any in place by now

Pussytimes and Mirsman like this.
  3. grower88

grower88 Members

I'm in a similar situation with a friend and his long term[might as well be married] GF, after 7yrs things were getting stale they both only had one or two previous partners but they invited me to a 3some, he wasn't so much into it but went along with it cause she agreed to trying another one with her friend, me and her have always clicked and sexually it was even better, they eventually decided to try an open relationship, she wasn't into the going out with randoms thing but with a high sex drive and a work schedule that often conflicts with her BF she approached me and we became FWB. We keep it a secret from our usual circle and it was admittedly a little weird at first especially when she started to open up and become more comfortable and let her freak out, like she'd come over on a friday night and we'd fuck each others brains out, and despite her innocent girl next door appearance she likes it rough then we'd all be hanging out the following night like nothing happened. That being said we've been fucking for well over a year now, the weirdness has worn off or at least subsided.

4. ChellsDaddy

ChellsDaddy Members

"If I went along with this it was definitely a one-way deal as I can't even stomach the thought of him touching anotherwoman."

I'll never understand this. So why is is OK for you to fuck another guy but your husband is completely off limits to other women? Having been in the swinging lifestyle for a long time I've seen this countless times, both directions. It seems incredibly hypocritical and selfish of the person that is fucking someone else while their partner is off limits.

BTW, your husband says he doesn't want to have sex with another woman because he knows you'll flip out and can't handle it. If you said 'I absolutely want you to enjoy what I get with another man" there is no doubt in my mind he would be down for another woman. Obviously he's not uptight about sex since he is fine with your situation, so if he had permission I'm quite sure he would do it. It's sex, it isn't love. Don't confuse the 2.

Pussytimes, Mirsman, Bazz888 and 5 others like this.
  5. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

6. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

Not necessarily. Some cucks really have no interest in other women at all and just get off seeing their wife/gf with another cock.

7. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

That could be true to

8. Julie's Libido

Julie's Libido Members

I think it would be different if he “actually” wanted another woman but he doesn’t. He’s allowing me to have sex with his friend because he barely had enough time to have sex with me let alone another girl.

If he had indeed expressed such interest I would of refused to participate in this to make things fair but that’s not what he wanted. I don’t feel guilty for indulging my husband.

If the day ever comes he does want to experiment we’ll just have to play it by ear but until then everyone is happy with our current dynamic.

9. ChellsDaddy

ChellsDaddy Members

Well my wife and I were soft swingers for a long time. That means we did everything with other ppl except actual intercourse. She said she did not want to fuck other guys. She always assumed that I only wanted it because I wanted other women. I very much was/am turned on watching my wife play with other guys. I told her repeatedly I was totally fine with just watching her fuck other guys, I didn't need other women, and I was serious. That said, had she said she was OK with me and other women you better believe I would have fucked other women.

So one night we crossed the line into full swap and since then there has been so issues with me and other women with her. She fucks other guys, I fuck other women. We are totally happy and ok with that.

So the point is, if he knew you were OK with him and other women I'd bet he would like to do it. I get the whole cuck scene that some guys genuinely don't want other women, but I don't feel like that is in play in your situation.

Suburbanray, Mirsman, neky1 and 3 others like this.
  10. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I have that " Slutty Switch! " ! Hubby loves to turn it on and watch me become a little Slut!

dizzydaddy69, Mirsman, neky1 and 3 others like this.
  11. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

What a turn on that would be.having sex with a friends wife and he was ok with it.

Mirsman, Dgr123 and Alice in SC like this.
  12. Julie's Libido

Julie's Libido Members

Like I said me and this guy have absolutely nothing in common other than he fucks me. I would never leave my husband especially if he lets me indulge with other guys...what’s the point then. Also he’s married himself.

13. Steveh

Steveh Members

True, it's like my wife says, 'it's just sex'

Pussytimes, Mirsman and Alice in SC like this.
  14. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

It is the complete opposite with me my wife let's me have sex with her cousin,but what I don't understand is l'm almost sure that she is having sex with someone.l have spoken to her about this but she will not tell me. I have said if you have found someone who is having sex with you that is fine by me. I'm sure I will get to the bottom of this

Mirsman and Alice in SC like this.
  15. Vic Bhouy

Vic Bhouy Members

Hell, this is so unfair... my wife won't even have sex with her!

Lookin4fun60148 and Alice in SC like this.
  16. ndk527

ndk527 Members

Why? Because in the USA most (NOT ALL) women are selfish bitches. And today's wimp men let their woman "get over" on them to keep their spoiled, selfish asses happy.

Pussytimes likes this.
  17. Julie's Libido

Julie's Libido Members

Just as a quick update I did recently allow my husband to meet up with one my friends, she came over and I watched them play a bit. Didn’t bother me as much as I thought it would but still kinda jealous haha.

Anyways Merry Christmas

18. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

This sounds a lot like our relationship with a friend of ours! Thanks for Sharing. Now I don't feel quite so Slutty, knowing others are into this

19. Julie's Libido

Julie's Libido Members

Are you allowed to kiss the other men? Does he play with other girls?

Mirsman, neky1 and Alice in SC like this.
  20. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Baby you will never be slutty to me your a beautiful sexy women to me

Mirsman and Alice in SC like this.