My hooligan feet in public

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Barefoot Mila, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Barefoot Mila

Barefoot Mila Member

2. raulperuvian

raulperuvian Member

Congratulations.pics of barefeet in public are my favorites,but ,iron!!.in summer is dangerous.You looks really wonderful with white dress.

3. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

Depends where you are. Over here, temperatures only top 30C/86F for a few days a year, and the max it's ever reached here was this past July, about 35C/96F. Higher temperatures just don't happen here so the ground, whether iron or asphalt or whatever, never gets really burning hot.
    I'm not completely sure about the max temps in Moscow, but I doubt it'll be dangerously hot that often even in summer, maybe on the warmest days.

4. karuberutsu

karuberutsu Member

Okay Mila, I really -really- don't mean to be rude but... you need to quit whoring your site. I know you think it's a good idea to put it on a forum, and show your pictures (which have been posted before, I believe) but technically you're spamming, and you ought to knock it off. Sorry to offend~

5. kwiley

kwiley Member

I agree, its great that Mila likes to be barefoot, but it kind of bums me out that someone would try and get people to pay money to look at her feet. Seriously, we can all just post pics of our feet, and that's a great benefit of this site. I hope she really enjoys being barefoot and isn't just looking to cash in on the fetish angle (even though she has pretty feet). I also wonder what hooligan feet are too. So I say "get your feet out", but because it feels great, not for a buck.

6. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

in my opinion, mila is working the fetish angle. she is posting links to a profit making site. she may enjoy barefooting but, her main objective is to cash in.:mad:

7. karuberutsu

karuberutsu Member

Definetely the fetish angle. Even the way she poses, it's not like "hey, look at me - I enjoy being barefoot!" But rather "Hey, look! I'm barefoot! Doesn't that turn you on?"

People are always out for a buck.

8. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

I never went to the website before, only looked at the pics posted here & read the comments. Thus I hadn't even noticed it was a pay site. But it is and I agree; posting all these pics as previews to link to a pay site is spam, and I don't know why it's allowed here. A year or so ago I got yelled at for posting *one* link to a paid-to-read site in a thread that someone else had opened *asking* for those ways to make money online; I'm not sure why Mila is getting away with all these threads including her for-profit link?

(edited to add: that it was rather fetish-oriented, even if she's fully clothed, of course I had noticed. But my guess is that the long 'pictures of your feet' thread probably gets a lot of fetish visitors too, probably as much or more than those who're only interested in sole thickness etc. But as long as the pictures are of barefooting in public, I don't really mind, as long as it's offered for free and not as a way to post links to pay sites)

9. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Just by the way she poses in her pics tells me she's really not authentic. Notice that she never contributes to the discussion.

Rather fake, don't you think?

10. kwiley

kwiley Member

it goes against the spirit of this site, but some people are always looking to make a quick buck i guess

11. Barefoot Mila

Barefoot Mila Member

hello, my friends!!! Sorry, I've jusy read all your comments!)))
    Your opinions are very important for me! I love being here on your barefoot forum/ I love being barefoot outside. & when other people look at me)) Is that bad? I think no! I share with you my best pcs - enjoy!!!!!!! I don't force you to pay for it)))
    Peace.