my hair

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by shinta, Aug 18, 2005.

1. shinta

shinta Member

I want to do something with my hair
    but I can't decide what.

anyone an idea?
    go take a look in my gallery for some pictures of my recent hairstyle

2. fruit bat

fruit bat All dumplings are real.

Shave it alllllllllll off like me.. :rolleyes:

Nah, you've got a beauty head o' hair. :D Just get some streaks or something in it.:D Don't cut all that lovely length off! :D

3. xdaisy71x

xdaisy71x Member

Something reversable like threads or ponytails of all kinds.

4. Atom bomb therapy

Atom bomb therapy Member

your hair is beautiful. I wouldn't cut it, but if you absolutly just want too maybe get long layers in it? maybe some side bangs?

5. seahorse

seahorse Senior Member

yah i wouldnt suggest anything too drastic for your hair...i think keeping the longest length and chopping some bulky layers into it will add that extra something you're looking for. then you can wear it messy and it will look thicker, and you will probably look older too!

6. purplemoonbeams

purplemoonbeams Member

Oh my goodness. Beautiful hair! I remember when mine was longer than that. I cut it off to my shoulders. Then three months later I cut it like a Beatle hair cut. Everyone else liked it and said it made my face and green eyes stand out more, but I didn't and still don't like how it looked. I like how it is now (just above shoulder length with bangs just barely above my eye brows), but I miss long hair. I'm extremely shy and my hair was like Linus' blanket in Charlie Brown. Leave your hair as it is, it looks so gorgeous! Or just put lots of differently sized curlers in so it'll be wavy, but still long.

Beautiful hair. You're making me jealous!