My girlfriend only wears thongs?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by coolgp, Apr 5, 2021.

?

Has anyone transitioned from briefs to thongs exclusively

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Girlfriend/Partner has

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Girlfriend/Partner has not

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. coolgp

coolgp Members

My girlfriend recently stopped wearing brief type underwear and started exclusively wearing thongs. Now I love thongs as much as the next guy but I would prefer if she wore a variety of underwear. When I spoke to her she told me all her friends wear thongs and they told her to ditch her "granny panties" as they cause bad VPL in her leggings.

Surely they can't be comfortable to wear all the time especially to sleep in like she does? Has anyone else had this happen in their relationship? Should I get involved or just leave her to it? How can I get used to her always wearing thongs/g-strings when shes never worn them previously?

2. Toecutter

Toecutter Members

What are you worried about ?
    She probably feels sexy wearing them and feels better about herself, I say go with the flow and enjoy.

My wife a not so long ago would wear thongs quite often or go commando I thought it was very sexy and let her know how much I liked it. Enjoy it while you can.

grower88 likes this.
  3. bft4evr

bft4evr Supporters HipForums Supporter

If I were you I'd be very thankful.

4. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Thongs for decades of my wife.

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife doesn't wear anything.

6. bored home

bored home Members