My fucking car...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by sugrmag, Jun 30, 2006.

1. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

...is cursed. First, I hit a fucking deer with it...then it gets broken into. All my cd's were stolen and nothing else. Asshole.

2. fritz

fritz Heathen

Someone broke into my old 1983 buck regal a few years back, & stole my blue tree frog off the dash...He was all suction cupped up to sit like buddha...
    Fucking assholes :$ ...I swear, for the neighborhood it was parked in I was just glad not to find any used condoms in it. :/

3. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

EEk. Mine was in my damn driveway. Out in the country. Where noone is around. It's kinda scary cause I usually leave my keys in the car. Never again.

4. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

The other night, we came home to find my car had been broken into. We keep the key in the ignition because it's hard to start when it's not already turned to a specific angle. The passenger side door was unlocked because Daniel locked himself out of the car at work one day and had to break into the car, thus moving a little part that works in locking the door. The ignition was broken because the key was pulled back, it got stuck and when they tried to force it forward, it ended up breaking a piece of plastic off of it. I was soooo mad. I was even madder when I found out it had actually been my brother going out there to play with my stereo. My stupid brother was the culprit! And to think I had been blaming the people who gather for the Little League practice across the street. Brat has yet to buy me a new ignition...

5. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Sorry to hear that! My sister in law just hit a deer a few weeks ago. Did over four grand's worth of damage to her car.

6. the6peace8keeper

the6peace8keeper Born Again Satanist

If you have full coverage and its fuel injection, cut a small enough hole in the fuel rail just to spray fuel but not enough to make the fuel pressure drop enough to shut down the pump, just a mist....then drive the car in town and sooner or later it will catch fire and you just go oh my god, call the ins company cause your cursed car just burnt up.

7. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

If you have full coverage you can drive the damn thing off a cliff and they will still pay for it, trust me I know, rolled my old Jeep off a mountian trial, went over and over and over and over for 300 feet to the bottom. Total loss and they paid for it. I loved 4x4ing but was the last Jeep I ever owned, went back to cars for fun.