My friend's dad is a stoner...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SagaciosuKJB, May 15, 2004.

1. SagaciosuKJB

SagaciosuKJB Member

... and a cop!

First time I've seen something like that. My friend's dad is a cop, and a stoner. He's fucking awesome, too, 'cause he basically told us all the secrets of the YPD (Yakima Police Department) when it comes to trying to bust people with weed.

We smoked about 4 bowls amongst the three of us. It was really friggin' funny. He told us about all these times where he caugh some kids with a lot, and he told them he smoked, and they gave him a couple bowls. lol It was awesome.

Yeah, I don't have much else to say. And this didn't happen today, I just now remember.

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

very kewl.

so he doesnt bust stoners???

3. SagaciosuKJB

SagaciosuKJB Member

Nope. Usually, if he smells weed, he'll just ignore it and get on with what he pulled them over for. But, if they're real stoned, and can't really communicate with him too well, he assumes it was good shit and asks for some bowls. lol

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

lol man that sounds like fun.

i bet he never has to pay for bud.

5. Micro

Micro Member

That's so true. I was jamming with some friends at my house and the cops came for a noise complaint. When I opened the door he could smell the joint we were smoking and came busting in. He said to make it easy and get the weed for him and I did. I had over 3 oz's left and he took it and wrote me a ticket for my bong which I got to keep. I guess I was lucky but I dunno fuck'n cops.:mad:

6. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Yeah,

I have crooked weed cop stories abound. I actually have never been caught for weed or anything else, but more than once have been found with weed on me. Shit, one time I was caught with resin.
    Last month a freinds house got raided and we were all told to sit outside (I was across the street cuz I knew they were comeing). Anyways they told us to take the weed out of the garage and move it inside. So when we all go back in to continue our session we notice the room is smokey and the bowl in the bong that had been packed was now cashed...

I really can't get mad at em for it cuz I would be on probation 3 times over by now if they were not like this.

7. BigBong

BigBong Member

I am willing to bet that he does bust stoners sometimes.. It would look pretty odd if a officer has extremely low numbers for arrests of the good ole marijuana.. However, he probally just arrests he color! =P

8. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

My friends mom didnt smoke...but let us smoke in her backyard...it think that's pretty kewl of her...