My firstest everest quiz!!! Take it!!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by soulrebel51, Jan 9, 2005.

1. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

2. psychedelicized

psychedelicized Member

What are you downloading right now? music.

Do you think it is possible to take music too seriously? yes, like killing yourself or being narsasistic over music

If you claim to be a giant Led Zeppelin fan, tell me, why are The Yardbirds so important to the forming of Zeppelin? If you're not a Zeppelin fan, never mind Im a Zeppelin fan, but I have NOOOO idea

What 5 things would you like to change about your body? Hmmm, five tooooo many, the only thing I wish was that my hair was wavy or curly.

Out of all the celebrities and rockstars that are still alive, which one would you like to marry/have babies with? Frank Zappa

Do you have a crush on anyone from the forums? Yes

If yes, who? secret hehe

If no, good for you.

Are you a Lennon fan or a McCartney fan? Bitch Please...both! hehe

Supposedly, you can tell a lot about a person if they are a Lennon or McCartney fan. How does this make you feel? suppressed and upset

If there was a traveling carnival called "The Magical Mystery Tour", what do you think that would be like? Psychedelic...the most wonderfulest thing...stoned...out of its mind...really trippy...funfunfun...magical...

What do you think "Happiness Is A Warm Gun" means? To much of a wrong and twisted statement to even dissifer (spelling?)

3. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

My English teacher used the last part of the song as an example of irony cause John Lennon was shot...i thought that was wrong on his part...at least use it to show imagery...

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

happiness is a warm pun.