my first time tonight

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by jasonh, May 14, 2008.

1. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

That's all fine and dandy, but how the hell do you introduce a gay fuck buddy like that to your wife without her being suspicious? ..."Hey honey, I'm going out to have a few beers with my (gay) buddy". That statement alone opens itself up to speculation.

2. The Scribe

The Scribe Member

I'm not married, so it is not an issue. I have introduced gay friends to my parents. My parents knew I am not gay, and that the friendships were platonic.

3. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I know it's been over a decade. Have you had any success with this? I'm looking for my first time too.

4. Tehachapi-topman

Tehachapi-topman Members

Put a detailed ad on the internet and tell them you are very picky and list the traits you want and tell them This is not for right now. You will enjoy the experience much more than you thought possible

soulpoker likes this.
  5. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

The net is a great way to meet others. You simply have to screen them just like you did the "greasy" guy you mentioned. Don't let one try stop you. Keep looking until you get what you want!

6. Windman

Windman Members

in my case it’s not that big of a deal. It’s not unusual for me to spend time with friends outside of my marriage. I have friends I home brew or wood work with. My wife isn’t interested in those things. So if I go for a bike ride and trade bj’s with my riding partner it’s not unusual for me to not be home on a Saturday morning.

721Jonny and dd788snipe like this.
  7. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yep you and l are a lot alike just different interest.

721Jonny likes this.
  8. 721Jonny

721Jonny Members

I like how you describe this - it resonates with me. I am not interested in guys romantically, but do enjoy occasional physical fun together. I liken it to playing a round of golf together: just a bit of mutual satisfaction together.
    However, I’d relish the idea of a ‘good friend’ who could pop round sometimes and help me out in the garage, go for a run, walk or cycle together - all with the added bonus of being able to enjoy some cock and cum fun together - leaving us physically sated and happy to go back our other halves for romance.