My first experience

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Phoenicia, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Phoenicia

Phoenicia Newbie

It was my first proper LSD trip. it was like a gallery, but of people. A gallery of humans, seen through windows but the windows are portals into the delegation of what we called reality. The windows distinctively were labelled "DO NOT DISTURB" but it was in some language that's incomprehensible but somehow i knew what it meant. In the view of the window i saw myself,. laying there with my eyes closed on my own bed in my room. As i looked at my own face i began to see MY own dream of geometric shapes because of the LSD, that's when i realised i was in the perspective of some higher entity and the gallery was a form of art or entertainment to them, and i remember having alien feelings in my body. like i felt a new emotion i hadn't ever felt before. like i felt an emotion of a fourth dimensional being appreciating what they see to be art.

guerillabedlam likes this.
  2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

Sounds kinda more like dmt than acid to me. But that’s psychedelics for you. A first proper trip can be life changing

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

WORD.