My first experience with cocaine

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Autentique, May 29, 2004.

1. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

you snorted coke off your hand? sounds like a bunch of little girls geting some placebo buzzin going on. no offense, really. coke sucks and you wouldnt have really felt anything anyways. stay away from drugs. be a good girl. :)

2. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

I'll take your advice.. and be a good girl.
    :) I'll try. I've only done coke like 5 times.. but I keep telling me coke sucks, and 1 time was more than enough. I've been away from it.. for a long time now. I plan to keep it that way.

3. Purple Haze

Purple Haze Member

totally agree...

best combination there is..;)..

4. DreamWeaver1099

DreamWeaver1099 Senior Member

I have been using coke for awhile, I never go heavy on it, unless I am just partying the entire weekend, or if I'm rollin, then I will mix it with smoke, and liquor, which usually is a good mix, just don't do it on a empty stomach. I don't recommend doing since sometimes I have sat for what seemed like hours after I mixed everything in large amount just wondering where I am, who I am, and why the hell is the room upside down. When I was first turned onto it I loved it, since I had a severe shy problem, I could not talk to anyone, I barely had any friends, and my stomach would turn to the thought of being in a place full of people, I would hit a few lines and all of that would change, but I soon learned on my own how to overcome being shy, and to just not give a fuck. Now I don't need it for that, I don't need any drugs, I just enjoy the feeling, and the lift I get from them. X, snort, and smoke, well plus drinking is as far as I will go, althought I recently tried meth, I doubt I ever will again, didn't like it too much. I have not seen any adverse effects, I am able to function fine, no nose bleeds, and no violent fits like people are *known* to do like shown on TV, me personally I have not seen any of those fits from anyone on coc except for people having withdrawels. I know ALOT of people that snort too, from people that use it like I do, to people that rely on it. The worst side effect I have seen was one night when I snorted way too much and I got a severe headache, which I still think was from shitty coc.

5. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

These old posts of mine...wow, and to think I spent three years doing coke and I never "liked" it. I'm going back home this week, let's see if I keep being coke free.

6. hockeymonster

hockeymonster Member

did you end up getting addicted to it??

7. E-Rocc

E-Rocc Banned

I liked coke till i did too much in one night, pugged a hlaf gallon of whiskey at 7 am morning like it was water so you can pass out.. everybody was freakin out like crazy, the next day my heart would stop beating, then itd start up again pounding through my chest you could see my shirt bouncing... I never want to do coke again after that

8. xLEFTOVERCRACKx

xLEFTOVERCRACKx Member

I never liked coke that much. it was the second drug i ever did (K being the first). I usually pass up coke when its given to me, but once in a while ill blow a line or two. But seriously, coke is so overrated. Too expensive, high is too short lived, etc.... Not exactly worth blowing my money on.