My first DXM Experience

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by pbjube3, Jan 26, 2009.

1. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

haha, happy tripping!

2. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

now when all of this is happening and you are "out of ur body" do u have control over ur self this whole dissacation and crazy tripping from dxm intregues me and makes me want 2 do it

3. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

im trip[pin hard

4. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

basically your senses get whacked out. i always feel almost like i'm blind even though i can see around me, it's weird. but when i close my eyes my mind creates these fantastic story lines and feelings and i lose sense of my body. i don't "see myself", but, i just get lost in these images that come into my head. so much so that my body sensations are irrelevant (though sometimes i feel REALLY big or REALLY small, or like parts of my body are tubes or other strange objects instead of flesh). but imagine dreaming, but more vivid, and you can open your eyes if you want.

i hear that at really high doses you actually DO go blind and are pretty immobile (like the fourth plateau) and aren't as in control, but that wouldn't be something you should start at.

5. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

The other night I had 2 5oz bottles of orange flavored Delsym. that was rather interesting. lol.

Tasted pretty good too. Some people say Delsym tastes like an OTC Tussionex.

6. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i just cant stand drinkin cough syrup or swollowing 30 pills to trip, they why zicam is the way to go its like a half oz shot

7. IllCanabillyVanilly

Yeah cough syrup is usually nasty but trust me, Delsym actually tastes really good. DXM as the only active ingredient and it tastes good too, I think its a win-win situation.

8. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

less fluid = easyer to drink

thats how i do my math

9. IllCanabillyVanilly

Hey whatever works for you, man. I personally cant stand the taste of Zicam. Delsym feels like im just drinking some kool-aid or something.

10. IllCanabillyVanilly

Plus Delsym is stronger and lasts longer. at least for me.

Trust me, im not tryin to sound like some commercial where they say the medicine tastes good and it ends up tasting like ass. It actually tastes really good. Like a juice drink or somrhing.

11. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

is it thick like a cough syrup tho?

12. IllCanabillyVanilly

its a little thick but its easy to get down. theres no nasty taste like with robotussin though.

13. Hesh

Hesh Member

dude i can compare the revoltness of the taste to peyote... blah, to me they are both equally disgusting when there in ur mouth. whew. the peyote i had was powder... made into a paste with some water... it was like swallowing sand with a horrid taste, seriously i was gagging and on the verge of... well anyway i got it down then i drank some mescaline tea. :D i havent tried delysm or zicam as of yet, but will do sometime down the line... the gelcaps are easy to get down but after 40 or so, it just feels dirty man. haha.

14. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

im tellin u zicam is the way to goo 600mg is a strong dose will make you trip for about 2 hours hard, then the come down feels so good, you dont feel nauseas at all expecialy if u smoke alot of weed with it, i smoked a good sized blunt of good weed and i was so fucked up, you feel good coming down too, alot of people say you get depressed the next day, the only thing that depresses me is that i have to wait like 3 weeks to do it again, but i feel good body wise like off or sumthin, its pretty sweet tho!

15. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

Smoking a blunt to yourself is just wasteful.

16. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

jesus i trip on KETAMINE for 2 hours sometimes . . . dxm is a guarranteed 4-8 hours of tripping for me

17. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

well im talkin about the strong pleaute i feel like thats the best high from the trip, also i didnt smoke the blunt by myself it was with 2 of my friends