My first DXM Experience

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by pbjube3, Jan 26, 2009.

1. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

hey guys i just had my first STRONG experience with DXM last night and i will show you what i documented

10:26 pm

orally ingested 16.3mL Of Zicam Concentrated Cough Max Cough Spray Oral Cough Suppressant Spray

0.25mL spray = 6.0mg of DXM HBr

making it a 391mg dose of DXM HBr
    will post in a bit

10:54 pm

Feeling pretty good stomach was upset then smoked a bowl of higrade marijuana stomach feels slightly better, i feel a bit tingly kind of light headed almost like im drunk

11:03 PM
    body feels light as if i was weightless this is crazy i think i broke a glass but im not sure it might have been plastic

Feeling really fucked up when i get up i get the spins feel warm inside i am playing a game online and people on the game are aware of my ingestion they are hanging out with me and comferting me, its just a social game of UNO so its easy to play and hang out

11:08 pm
    time going by really slow vision imparied music sounds awesome right now listening to dr dre

12:27 am im going crazy so is my cat i look wicked fucked up eyes dialated waiting for friends to come over and comfert me

2:23 am my friends just left we played cards and talked for a while, we also smoked hi grade marijuana in a blunt i was giggly was talking incoharently and felt like i was coming down, also feel a bit uneasy in the stomache region but it was the most instense and powerful trip ive been on time goes by really slow, you feel good, numb , feel like you are drunk, weightlesss, on blow, ectasy. I feel like i want to go to bed but my body will not let me

2:28 am i am going to attempt to fall asleep if this does not work i will post later thank you and good day

my experience with dxm has me at a loss for words, i never relized that drinking a tiny shot of throat spray would make me feel like that, it all came on so fast and the peak only lasted about 2 hours but even when i came down i felt good falling asleep was not so easy took me about 2 hours to fall asleep

i wake up at 9 pm not feeling to mentaly tired but physicly i am exhausted, i feel off right now, not sure if its just the hang over if i have changed as a person, the drug is just to extreme for words i would HIGHLY recommend it to some one who is on the fence about trying it, or has taking some sort of psychoactive:cheers2: drug before!

2. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

3. BillyX

BillyX Member

Did you have much trouble trying to get to sleep? I always find it so hard to go to sleep! Sounds like you had a good time tho! That feeling you had today is described as a afterglow it usually lasts about a day or two before you get back to baseline! 600mg is a huge dose for i usually black out with a dose that high, then again most of my DXM use is combined with nitrous oxide so maybe that has something to do with it. Did you get many visuals?

4. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i did have trouble falling asleep, not bad like when i do mushrooms tho because i still felt high when i went to sleep, just not peaking. it took me about 2 hours of tossing and turning in my bed but no discomfert, my brain was just racing. the effects of this drug are amazing i have drunk half a bottle of nyquil before and just felt sedated when i found zicam had pure dxm i had to get my hands on it, one little bottle had 600mg in it. i am 140 lbs 5'10'' but i would say i trained my body with little amounts of dxm here and there for the past couple years, but this is the first big dosage, i want to try it again real soon but i dont want to do it to soon and not feel anything, some people have reported that with mushrooms they do not trip if they eat mushrooms the day after they have already had a trip. I plan on taking 600mg next time then when my high comes down take another bottle.

the after glow you speak of still lingers with me and i have read online about it lasting almost up to a week, this i am not worried about tho because i do not feel depressed or unwilling. I felt slightly tired but mostly just weigtless. i was smoking cannibus the whole time as well

5. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Sounds like you had a good trip man! Gratz! DXM is a wonderful drug, expecially at higher doses, just try not to do it TO MUCH if you plan to do it more than once.

6. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

yeah im going to wait a week to do it again, do you think thats too short ?

7. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

i'd wait two. ideally you should wait about a month between trips but i've done it several times over a period of two weeks and, while that was dumb, i'm fine. just don't make a habit.

aside from the concerns about brain lesioning (which isn't confirmed but also not something i'd risk), it's self defeating- the drug loses a lot of what makes it interesting if you overuse it.

i personally would treat DXM like you'd treat MDMA- both have potential to do some messed up things to your brain/body if done too much.

8. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Hmm, I ussually wait just a week but tripping within such a close time could lead to addiction and trust me when I say this, DXM is easy to become addicted too.

9. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

I had fun the first time I did it, but more drunk and disconnected. The latter times I've done it I've had horrible times filled with all sorts of mental insanity and crawling around and up stairs. It was kinda like in F&L in Vegas where Depp is walking all weird or when he does some strange drug and is freaking out on the bed. I won't do it again unless I'm a fool.

10. DCTXDW

DCTXDW Member

DXM doesn't have much, if any, potential for physical addiction... Maybe if you have a VERY addictive personality it's possible that psychologically you could build a dependance/addiction.... but you'd almost have to actively try to.

11. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Maybe not phsyical but there is a high risk to mental addiction.

12. CherokeeMist

^DCT that may be true, but don't underestimate it.

some people LOVE DXM, some people HATE it. i'm one of the people that love it, and it's pretty easy to get into a habit of doing it often simply because it's relatively cheap and it's really easy to get.

i'm just saying that i'm glad the OP likes it, but take it from someone who definitely did it a little too often- after a while the trips just get weird and the depressed hangover lasts longer. it's best to keep this drug as something to do every now and then so it stays good.

13. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

like i wasnt gonna go to the store and get another bottle of zicam but if some one with me just happend to have a bottle of it i would want to do it again because it was so much fun the last time i did it, it just sucks i gotta wait to feel a nice trip again

14. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

lol The first and only time I've ever tripped on DXM I took around 40 Robitussin gel caps (600mg) and I was completely out of my box. It took a LONG time to feel anything, I just about gave up. I remember sitting back on the bed, resting my head on the wall and then all of a sudden everything got weird. My head started spinning and I stumbled to the bathroom to puke my guts up. When I came out of the bathroom It was like I was just birthed into a completely different universe. I could barely see, things in the room were missing but I could see other things fine. I sat back down and locked onto the TV where there some commercial on and the people's mouths progressively got bigger then finally switched faces. Gap in memory for a while then I remember being back in the bathroom puking some more. The bathroom was a time machine/space portal and I was flying through time/space and on the wall next to me was an opening in which i could see my boyfriend on a school bus traveling with me. I finally come out the bathroom in and again my vision was all fucked up and more things were missing and I thought I had skipped into a parallel universe. Another lapse in memory and I'm back in the bathroom puking yet again then looking into the mirror wondering wtf was looking back at me. I started poking at my face wondering what this egg creature was, emerge from the bathroom somewhere else in time and space. Stumble outside for a smoke which just ended up in me tripping over an imaginary foot stool and the stars talking to me. Some more lost reels in my memory and I'm back in my room, in bed completely disattached from the world around me and my own body. I was just a thought of a thought floating in the nothingness that surrounded me. My boyfriend told me the next day that he tried talking to me and my mouth would move but nothing would come out but complete gibberish. Besides for the exessive puking it was an interesting trip.

15. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

this is makin wanna chug this lil bottle of zicam right now! lol

16. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

if it's enough to get a mad buzz from, THEN DO IT!

17. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i did dood im already feeling it everything is sick

18. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

my friend and his girlfriend did it for the first time tonight 600 mg each he said hes startin to feel it she is sleepy cuz she took tylenol pm eawrlyer

19. CherokeeMist

LOL

word.

edit: that was to your "i DID chug it"

20. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

im feeling fucked vision is def imparied ujust like befoer i feel so good legs feel weightless