My First DMT Trip. Amazing.

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Lalakuno, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

My fault for letting thread get off-topic by mentioning cactii at Home Despots. When i wrote medicine cactii, i just meant strains such as San Pedro (Trichocerus panachoi, etc.) that have significant Mescaline content in them . . .

2. Spicey Cat

Round I experiment last night: Increased dose by approx. 10 mgs. But, dose was unmeasured, because it was changa. Not pushing limits, but went higher than i have in a long time. Felt like about 60-65 mgs, was in breakthrough space INSTANTLY upon closing eyes and had a hectic, but beautiful experience involving a synesthetic alteration (Shpongle's No Stone Unturned . . .) between music without lyrics and music with lyrics. Music without lyrics led me to fantastic landscapes - like floating in a space where i could see all around (including above/below) at gigantic, ornate (looked like they had been artistically carved on a wooden lathe) columnar structures. They looked like a strange substance that was a combination between sand and wood that had been sanded down to the finest grain, then wet sanded, then buffed, but not polished . . .

When the lyrics came in, the scene would change to harrassament/examination by entities, some of whom were butt-ass ugly. NP though, i'm used to the exam/vivesection and know what to do - fucking surrender to their suffocating attack. Once this was authentically accomplished AND the lyrics stopped, the entities would back off, spread out, fade away and i'd be back in the columnar cityscape, or something similar, because i went to a couple of these types of spaces.

This trip, without use of oral MAOI's broke the 9-minute limit. This is not impossible, but it is rare to be in trance for over 9 minutes without oral MAOIs for me. i suspect i smoked so much changa (i was using changa that was weaker than 1:1) i may have actually gotten a decent vaped dose of MAOI, in particular from the isolated THH powder thrown into the mix . . . .

3. GangGang

GangGang Member

Its okay, but I didn't know they even were legally aloud to sell that.. Do they really sell mescaline containing cacti? Because if they do, what section is it in??

4. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Garden

5. GangGang

GangGang Member

Alright, and can minors buy it?

6. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

It's not alcohol,tobacco or illegal.
    What do you think:rolleyes:

7. PB_Smith

Seriously, I have purchased San Pedro from Lowes, Home Depot and even friggin WalMart.

They are considered ornamental cacti and are perfectly legal in the U.S.
    If you take steps to extract the mescaline or process the cactus for human consumption, the resulting product is then illegal.

Read up about San Pedro if you are serious about trying it.
    there are prep methods in the forums.
    Be warned, it tastes absolutely vile and in my experience Mescalito doesn't appreciate being used as a party drug. It is one of the best "teacher" substances available and worthy of respect.
    Don't approach it lightly.

8. GangGang

GangGang Member

I LOVE MESCALINE!!! HERE I COME HOME DEPOT AND LOWES. Tomorrow though. :D Lol honestly I have never done mescaline..

9. GangGang

GangGang Member

How much does it cost? Lol is it cheaper than buying actual extracted mescaline off the streets? And is it true that you HAVE to puke? And can't I just make tea instead of extracting it?

10. PB_Smith

11. Spicey Cat

The cactii i have purchased have been in the $12 to $20 range. Good luck finding real Mescaline on the street. When i extracted Mescaline acetate from cactus, the entire project took about 24 hours of my time. People who extract actual Mescaline tend to use it themselves and share with friends but not sell . . .

The cactus is cheap, the chemistry requires some more stuff and is a bit of a pain . . . really helps to have a nice sepratory funnel . . .

Many people just eat lengths of cactus. Or they will prepare the cactus, then cook it (simmer but not boil), then evaporate the broth and eat that "resin." This method is kind of in between extracted mescaline and eating lengths of cactus . . .

12. GangGang

GangGang Member

Oh, well like on fear and loathing in las vegas.. they had however many mescaline caps.. do they sell the types with the caps anywhere? Also do you have a good easy tek that you could give me a link too? That would be great. Also how many trips will one cactus provide? Lol sorry for making this thread about cacti and not dmt..

13. PB_Smith

look in the cacti delecti forum. All your questions are already answered there.;)

14. Spicey Cat

LOL. Those days are long gone. My husband used to see a lot of synthetic mescaline hydrochloride in the 1960's and 1970's that he got from the same lab that yielded the high quality LSD . . . That's just memories and history books now. Cactus is the way to go. Here's the tek i used, which i like because all the ingredients are food grade, the acid, the base, the solvent - if you miss evaporating all the way it's okay to eat. If it's "dirty" it's okay to eat.

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=371113&f=113

15. GangGang

GangGang Member

Lol okay thanks for the tek :D I went to home depot but they didn't have anything unfortunately.. I'll start going other places more often eventually though