My First DMT Trip. Amazing.

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Lalakuno, Aug 31, 2010.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You must not read to many of the salvia threads, People are always going "OH NO WAY THAT HAPPENED in my trip too" or "that's exactly like my trip"

2. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Yeah, really don't go to the salvia section. Don't have much knowledge there, and only a handful of experiences. Only similarities I've noticed between people I personally know are the pull and push sensations that everyone seems to feel on salvia.

3. Lalakuno

Lalakuno Member

Salvia has more of a body load. I felt stupid as fuck on salvia.

DMT came on slower and was just me letting go. I could understand everything and i could feel everything. It was like a short strong acid trip very strong one. more of a OMFG IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING trip.

DMT is better.

4. slayer2472

slayer2472 Member

What you describe seems more or less like what I felt, smitty, minus the intricacies and details unique to each trip, I do remember 'melting' (if that is even the right word, maybe melding would be more appropriate) into the air around me, completely indescribable. Not a bad thing either, intensely euphoric, just... wierd.

5. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

Smitty25,

i don't use straight MHRB or P. Viridis or Chacruna or Acacia or Brachystasis or . . .(the list is almost infinite . . . ) . . . rather, i do kitchen chemistry to make very pure (fishscale/white crystals after recrystallization) freebase N,N,DMT, that i then convert into a heavy MAOI content (including freebase THH) changa blend.

i don't question the quality of your DMT, but these people saying that the effects you describe and even more profound ones should be achieved at 1/6th the dose you describe are correct.

Therefore, i find myself questioning your technique:

Are you aware that N,N, DMT tolerance is nearly instantaneous? It establishes itself within 60-120 seconds of the first spice molecule touching your BBB (blood brain barrier).

So, if you do not properly vaporize your full dose (50 mgs or whatever) within 1-2 minutes, you can sit there and smoke and smoke and smoke (i would drop the pipe and completely launch, but that's just me . . .) and get "diminishing" or no returns for your effort.

i agree with those who state this is a waste of material. DMT is my sacrament and feels very precious to me. i respect that other people have different thoughts/feelings, but i would not feel right behaving in a way that felt to me like "wasting" this amazing resource. i make my own in my kitchen and respect that it takes a long time for good MHRB to mature as well as the fact that i am using solvents. The less the better . . .

i am twice your age and know my limits (70 mgs) and choose not to push them too much. i have tripped on DMT many hundreds of times and have broken through probably at least a hundred tiimes. i have had a number of difficult/terrifying/harrowing experiences. By staying within my limits i have learned a TREMENDOUS amount from DMT and experienced a lot of healing too. i wrote a 300 (single lined) page book in 45 days, thanks to DMT. i stayed clean of opiates and other toxins, thanks to DMT. i realized a lot of specific things that allowed me to live my life better and happier.

And, 300 mgs can keep me in hyperspace for most of the day and yield six solid breakthroughs (2 trips had fucked memories but 4 were quite intact and made coherent narratives): http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=407311&f=457

Hate to say it, but compare the trip reports that i linked above (An Hour in Hyperspace) to your (melting into carpet, plaid patterns, ridiculous trees, shadow people) description of your various DMT experiences. . . . i would understand why there might not be no memories, but these descriptions sound exactly like 25-30 mgs N,N, DMT trips where the spice was properly vaporized in well under 2 minutes . . .

Peace & Love,
    Spicey Cat
    Meow!

6. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Not sure why I even bother trying to back my shit up to you guys lol.
    What exactly is your definition of breaking through on DMT?
    I don't feel smoking that much is a waste, and other than 3 people I know personally haven't met anyone here who's done that much at once.
    My descriptions are not a full trip report. After closing my eyes on the 300 I went somewhere, but it is literally impossible to remember.
    I do not trip like some of you do. Typically on doses I can remember my entire consciousness is projected in various ways on the reality around me.
    I could smoke the same dose as you with you, and promise you that my experience will be vastly different from the ones you have described.
    Closest person I can relate to as far as DMT trip reports go is some of the things orison has said at points.
    Like when I smoked at college out of a light bulb vape (which didn't work as well as my bowl method) and the poster of hunter s. with his briefcase full of drugs came off the poster and started moving around the room. I could go to my own world on DMT if I chose to do so like so many others do, but with eyes open the world communicates with you.
    I have decent technique with DMT, have had much practice figuring out what works best for me.
    I have also tried the low doses you guys talk about, and yes it is intense, but even though you're faced I don't consider those breakthroughs.
    Until you try a dose that high you can't say it's a waste of material. Maybe some of you are frightened to push it with DMT?
    I suppose I wish one of you had been there, and tried the deem I smoked, as well as seen me weigh it, and get all of it in.
    Try pushing it furthur sometime spicey. Don't think you'll still feel it's a waste of material, and after a trip on 300 you probably wont be wanting to do any more for the rest of the day. It is intense beyond words. I've found only the weak trips can be put into words and trip reports, but believe what you want.
    The only way I could ever describe what 300 is like is through painting.
    Writer actually had a sig that looked almost exactly like what the world became for me. It was like an underwater scene with people made of....i guess coral. But all the doubt is starting to get a tad frustrating.
    And to be completely honest I question your technique a little bit, I guess it's fine if you're really taking things from it, but I've never been one afraid to just jump in. Which spacing out low doses like that comes across to me as.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I couldn't agree with you more there buddy.

8. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

your trip sounds amazing man, glad you got to take that journey. the experiences w/music sounds incredile, and once again you do have a great friend
    after reading your TR i don't think you experienced ego-death. now i could be wrong, but i don't think so. i haven't done dpt and ive only had one semi-breakthrough dose w/short ego-death, but even that is something i want to dive into deeper before jumping into DMT. everyone is different, but yeah i say explore deemsters more :D

i agree w/spicey about sensory deprivation, allowing the DMT to be naturally all encompassing

shpongle is amazing and relates, but try it even w/o music sometime

i hope you have many more good journeys
    i've noticed the similarities and mention it in my first DMT TR...had sudden ego loss, and screamed out "This is why i fucking hate salvia!" ...that was when i regained my ego, when i realized who was talking...oh it was me :p

but i find the DMT suck out or whatever you want to call it very similar to what i experienced the one and only time i did salvia and tripped hard!

9. Spicey Cat

You better believe it! Fear comes with the territory. DMT has taught me so very much about fear, including when it is appropriate. Only very young children and demented people have no fear. Been whacked upside the head by the spice 2x4 too many times to push it, disrespect it, abuse it, whatever term you choose to use . . .

10. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Pushing your own personal limits is not disrespecting a substance spicey.
    I don't know how you can enjoy doing DMT so much if you never let go of fear.
    You do DMT quite frequently though...so I don't see how one massive dose is more disrespectful than using it all the time (personally don't think either is, just trying to make a point).
    And goodvibes I wasn't comparing similarities between salvia and DMT, but similarities between different people's trips on the two substances.

11. Spicey Cat

This is a great conversation/debate and i apologize if i am irritating anyone or pissing anyone off. Smitty25, you rock - keep it coming man. Maybe we can find a middle ground . . .

i at least like to think that i have begun to embrace (perhaps not master yet) advanced techniques for managing and dealing with fear . . . i have posted on this in this forum, in particular in response to Xora's post requesting help.

i spent a year pushing my personal limits with DMT. Lessons learned. No need for repeat performance.

What makes you think i can never let go of fear just because i say it comes with the territory every time? Strange. As you touch upon, if this were the case, i wouldn't be able to use DMT as much as i do (approximately three to five sessions per week, one to six trips per session). The DMT fear has taught me about how silly my phobias were and about the deep and lasting value of both acceptance and surrender, not to mention a fundamental acknowledgement of my lack of control in many things . . .And of course, a process of having to come face-to-face with what it is that i truly FEAR since i know that N,N DMT is safe.

Also, frankly, when you get as burned out as me, ANY novelty, even the novelty of a fearful or difficult experience, is welcomed. May sound crazy, . . . if so, revisit it in a couple/few decades . . .

12. GangGang

GangGang Member

How have they not charged you with paraphernalia? You must buy ayahuasca roots out the wazoo....

Plus now I'm jelous. I have wanted so bad to try DMT just sooooo bad.. Me and this person I recently met have been wanting to do it together really bad.. Is there anything I can get from sayy home depot? I'm not looking for high quality dmt, but if there is something in home depot like some kind of tree or seed that has enough dmt in it to extract that would be great!! Lol me and a few friends knw the dude who works there so its cool, we went in and bought like 20 bags of morning glory and he just smiled and said 'have a good day' and then winked.. Lol now we just go there to talk to him.. But seriously I know they don't sell mimosa hostills root or ayahuasca, but is there ANYTHING else? I know there is some kind of grass??

13. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Suppose I was assuming fear played a significant role in you not doing a dose of several hundred mg.s
    What would you say your highest DMT dose was (done at once).
    Why don't you feel like you should repeat higher doses (or whatever pushing it was for you)? Especially if you learned from it. I just don't understand why you'd continue learning from your current dosing, but have no interest in taking it higher. Not as frequently of course, but still.
    I find people in general to think a high dose of DMT is a waste, but none of the people saying that have ever really tried going that high. I get that 50 mg. is intense as hell. I know that, but just because you are afraid to go higher doesn't mean it's wasting material (not directed at you specifically spicey). I mean you could drag out a ten strip for 5 trips, or do it all at once, and neither is wasting material.
    And I don't think you're really pissing anyone off spicey (I do get irritable on my opiate comedowns though lol damn oxycodone). I just get tired of the assumption that by doing that high of a dose I wasn't doing something right.

14. Spicey Cat

Wow, nothing that i know of at Home Depot with good, extractable DMT. And stay away from the grasses like Phalaris Brachystasis, at least until the real (not me) underground chemists figure out the gramine problem. . . .

The only good shit i've gotten from Home Despots is San Pedro cactus, grow room hardware and solvents . . .

i honestly only know about using Mimosa Hositllis Root Bark to extract the freebase form of DMT and there is a tek posted in this forum (DMT extraction for first timer) . . .

Other than this, ayahuasca is probably as close as one can come and it is a whole other ball of wax/type of trip . . . one i haven't done yet (tho' i've had hellacious pharmahuasca trips - a plant or chemical MAOI mixed with freebase DMT) . . .

15. GangGang

GangGang Member

Lol well thanks :) But its okay that there really isn't that much to do at home depot I jut didn't know but like I said on another post, I guess I just gotta wait til the shit finds me :D

16. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Wish my Home Depot had san pedro :(.

17. Spicey Cat

The more we talk, the more i am seriously considering what you are suggesting. Not in that range of course, but another 10-15 mgs might be interesting territory if i approach it the right way . . .

To be perfectly honest, speaking about absolutely, positively vaporizing and absorbing every molecule such that there is NO residuum of any type in the pipe AND i exhale clear, my max dose has never exceeded 70mgs. The effects produced from this trip which was generated by a single, record-breaking, gi-normous hit off of my glass vaporgenie were off the fucking scale, . . . what i can remember about it that is . . . and my intact memories are for the first minute and last several minutes of the main part, which approached 20 mins. in duration on the clock (i confess, i ate MAOI's piggishly all weekend before the session!). This trip required serious intervention from my sitter, . . . which for me is hand holding and gently talking/asking questions. My freakouts aren't very overt/physical.

From what little intact memory i have (This is fucked, as i have an awesome, nearly photographic memory for everything, including trip content, whether i can get it into words or not.) left, here's what scared me: The body load. The incredible rush and increase in heart rate and blood pressure. It was a bit difficult for this middle aged woman. It was like a physical manifestation of a panic attack. And the crazy-ass, room-destroying, same open/closed eyed hallucinations, mainly of rushing animal faces (big, toothy ones) didn't help . . . it was like everything was pushing/encouraging pure panic. It was a very physical reaction. Not very psychological. Though i needed help, i basically just sat there, panting. flinching/ducking, yet speaking calmly, once i was able to sit up . . . Though i don't really remember, i know that i struggled to break trance and open my eyes and by all standards, i should have been completely launched. My husband was floored that my eyes opened so quickly on the real time clock.

Sounds pretty tame, eh? Well, again, middle aged woman, with no cocaine, meth or amphetamine experience . . . .i am happy to meet those rushing, toothy faces again, but i have no desire to repeat that physical experience. It didn't feel like dying (i would have been okay with that - on almost familiar territory, he he), rather it felt like PANIC.

i REALLY appreciated the 10-strip analogy. i still think beyond a certain point (in time, not dose) is wasteful and i've gotten there myself. This was before i got my vaporgenie and was still using meth pipes. i'd take like 5 or more hits on a 65mg load and there'd still be something in there but i could literally tell i was "out of time." The room was dissolving and from about the 3rd hit onwards, the hits weren't radically increasing/enhancing the effect. . . .

Yeah, i know assumptions make an ass out of me and me, but still, 300 mgs . . . ?!? i always question things that exceed even Erowid's Heavy dose recommendations by 3 - 6 times . . .

i am guilty of questioning your technique and i may be wrong, who knows . . . but i'm going to stand firm by my recommendation to someone who has had a singular DMT experience to not try 300 mgs next . . .

Can't help myself. The old lady shows through sometimes. i bake really good cookies though . . .

Peace & Love,
    Spicey Cat
    Meow!

18. GangGang

GangGang Member

They have.. MEXICANS!!!! :D

19. Spicey Cat

i check once a week at Home Despots for the medicine cactus. i score approx. once every six months. Don't give up!

20. GangGang

GangGang Member

Medicine cactus? What are you talking about?? Lol