My first DMT experience.

Discussion in 'DMT' started by PsychedelicHipster, Sep 24, 2012.

1. PsychedelicHipster

PsychedelicHipster Guest

After extracting a batch of DMT from Mimosa Root Bark with my boyfriend, I'd been so very curious about it and to experience it for myself. Indeed, the idea of it frightened me as I knew just what I was in for. I've done my research, reading of other posts and also listened to the experiences from people close to me. DMT is just one of those very special things... You can be the most anxious of people and then once you toke that bong and you're 'there' in a whole different place of perception there is nothing to fear but the fear itself.

So, my curiosity grew and I also started feeling like I SHOULD do it. Just for me and my own spiritual benefit. I kept torturing myself by being so close to do it and then simply backing away due to fear of the unknown.

ANYWAY, one day me and my fella woke up early one morning to a beautiful day (very rare over in England!) and decided to take advantage by going to the beach. We brought along the DMT and some buds.

We climbed on top of the highest sand dune with the most stunning of views - we could see the forests behind it, of the footpaths and all the other sand dunes and also a spectacular view of the sea with the clearest of blue skies. We lay down a towel and had a few drinks, along with a joint. I felt today like it was the right time for this type of experience.
    My boyfriend packed the bong by eyeballing the dosage. About 15mg, that was all. For a first time I wanted to be introduced to this slowly, without being blown away entirely to another realm. This is a drug to be treated with the utmost respect. You must be ready for it.

After sitting for almost 10 minutes with the bong in my hand ready packed I tried my best to settle my thoughts whilst looking out at the view. My anxiety grew but I ignored it and with my heart racing, I finally creamed the bong up (not too much!) whilst my fella lit it up. I didn't have the best of experience using them. I inhaled the vapour... it seemed much easier to hold in than I thought. I'd heard by many people that the smoke is very harsh.

I held it in for what I believed was about 5 seconds and blew it out once I felt this overwhelming sensation of being whole. It was a feeling of being 'God.' As the air was exhaled the first thing I saw was the intense rippling of the waves down below on the shore as they twinkled many different colours. I turned back around to see all of the sand dunes become extremely highly defined. It was too beautiful. I kept holding on to the sides of my head and saying 'oh my god, this is mad, this is mad!'
    I watched the sand dunes sway from side to side and turn into many different faces and pictures. I realized that they were there all along. This drug completely threw my normal perspective out the water and allowed me to see things in such a variety of ways. This dosage could possibly be compared to a very strong acid trip. It was similar in the way that I had a lot of control over what I could see.

Anyway, after gazing at the view for whatever time because I didn't have much concept of it, I looked at my other half. It was like looking at the most high definition thing I have ever seen. He was made out of crystals and symmetrical beams of light whilst looking entirely normal at the same time to me... It was as though I could see what he was made out of. It just all made complete and utter sense. I was so overwhelmed by my experience that I shut my eyes (I don't know if I meant to or whether I automatically did it.) Deep in my chest there was a warm sensation whilst I heard the voices of all the people I love shout out my name. I had never felt love like it. My mum, my dad and everyone else was there. It wasn't like I saw there faces completely, but they were in the trip and I felt love from every direction. I could have cried with happiness and with complete sorrow at the same time. I opened my eyes, still smiling at the vast countryside in front of me. It was all nature. Not a building in sight.
    It was a perfect way of being introduced to DMT.

A low dose can bring a beautiful experience in a way that it is not going to take one on a long journey into another realm but an experience that one can cope with but yet still be profoundly fascinated by. Absolutely amazing. I was stuck for words. Ignore your fear and be motivated by your own curiosity instead because once you actually take it, your fear will melt and you become the controller of your emotions and surroundings.

[The view from my trip]
    [​IMG]

Siknomore likes this.
  2. EyesOfTheWorld420

EyesOfTheWorld420 Member

Congratulations :)

Much respect to you for doing the right thing and doing your homework and reading/learning as much as you could before jumping right in.

Are you ready for a real dose yet?

What extraction tek did you follow?

How much bark did you use? What did it yield?

3. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

Sounds like a great experience!

Let the love you felt flow into your everyday life! That love is the world, existence, life!

4. PsychedelicHipster

PsychedelicHipster Guest

Thanks very much! I'm glad that I did. Just remember though that one person can read as much as they want before an experience but it will NEVER be what you expect or turn out like the idea you had in mind.
    Definitely. I think people refrain from going deeper because of fear but I'm past that now. I can understand that it'd do me more good than harm. Won't be long before I do so of course when the time comes I'll be writing yet another report! :)

My boyfriend (known as "sydblotter" on the forums) gave me a little chemistry lesson based on a few teks that he had mashed together to make his own.

We used 1kg of whole root bark and yielded a little over 15 grams

5. EyesOfTheWorld420

EyesOfTheWorld420 Member

15grams!!?? Holy crap!

I've only extracted 4 times, each time I used a little over 100g powdered bark and each time it yielded a little more than a gram.

Was it an a/b extraction? Or stb? Did you freeze precipitate or evap?
    What color was your final product? Did you recrystalize?

Sorry about all the questions haha. Just curious.

6. SydBlotter

SydBlotter Member

A little over a gram off 100g of mimosa is good! Although I have never extracted small quantity's.

Yeah, it was a simple A/B tek with freeze precipitation. The final product was a pale yellow colour. We have not recrystallised what was smoked, I think we are going to run it through an ammonia wash but i'm a little scared of losing weight.

We have a few pics, we might put a tek together sometime. :2thumbsup:

7. Black_Lotus

Black_Lotus Member

Amazing setting for such an experience!! Great detail too, that sounds like a perfect introduction into DMT from the way you wrote it! I'm glad you had fun!

And that's cool to hear a lower dose experience, I've always read ones closer to 40-50mgs+ so hearing a 15mg was nice! I can't believe it is still that powerful at that dose!! Nice report!

8. PsychedelicHipster

PsychedelicHipster Guest

Too right it was! Very powerful stuff. I should mention also that people should take a LOT of care when trying to eyeball the dose as it can be very deceiving! Thank you for taking the time to reply :)

9. EyesOfTheWorld420

EyesOfTheWorld420 Member

Whenever I smoke doses that small I tend to try to keep my eyes open.

The open eye visuals are truly amazing, I love looking at trees while sitting outside on my deck. The past 4-5 times I have used dmt I took small doses. I'm very over due for a heavy duty breakthrough tho. It's been like 2 months probably.

10. PsychedelicHipster

PsychedelicHipster Guest

I bet! Trees would look so beautiful :O I'd be very tempted to do it in my local park on the sly ;)
    Good luck for your breakthrough... sounds intense. I've never broken through before but it's something that I'm yet to do!

11. EyesOfTheWorld420

EyesOfTheWorld420 Member

Some people really prefer being outdoors when using dmt , it is really nice I admit. The sky, plants trees really blow my mind with how beautiful it all looks.

But if I am going to breakthrough...there is only one place I want to be...under my blankets, head on my pillow, in my bed, all alone. Just me and my vapor genie, pretty lights playing quietly in the background.

12. Klicket01

Klicket01 Member

I was looking for some acid today but my dealer said it's not in town. He happened to have some DMT though so I'm probably going to buy some and try it.

If I do like it, I might try to get more. He doesn't always have it so I may just have to get it myself. How long did your extraction take?

13. PsychedelicHipster

PsychedelicHipster Guest

Definitely go for the DMT dude! Have no fear and let your curiosity take over. I'd recommend personally starting at a very low dose because it is some powerful shit!
    The extraction process takes about 2 days. Have you read about how to do it? I can help you with that ;)

14. EyesOfTheWorld420

EyesOfTheWorld420 Member

Never buy dmt...ever.

If you really want to see what it's all about then I would strongly reccomend you start by educating yourself on the extraction process before you even get your hands on any dmt. It's just not a drug that should ever be bought or sold. Don't get me wrong, I've given it away to friends before...even traded some for some weed on occasion, but I would never ever accept money for it.

Different extraction teks can take longer or not as long, the straight to base tek I use only takes about a day.

If you really want to try it the best thing you could do for yourself is read read read and read.

15. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Yeah, as Lotus said it's nice to hear a low dose report - still reckon I'm gonna wait till it finds me, though :p

You guys based in Merseyside btw?

16. scontreras2142

scontreras2142 Member

I'm greatly filled with your experience. I too have read much on dmt and seen several documentaries. Most of which try to explain the breakthrough. Acid has been the only psychedelic that I've tried and it has been marvelous. That itself took about two years of homework before I came across some. And when it I picked up abou 26 hits of what I thought to be some great stuff. I gradually upped my dosage as well because I don't have any experienced friends, but I knew this was the route for me through all the great wisdom shared on this forum and through my own investigating.

I would love to experience dmt but like I stated most people in whom I closely aquatinted with drop mollies. I've even shared my acid with some of them and theyve gotten greedy after more. One thing is for sure, I need to find people who can find love in such maddening substances. So I truly appreciate you posting about your experiences because through your joyous words you take me there. And that's one step closer to my own experience.

Much love and brilliant vibes from California...

17. humm843

humm843 Member

thanks for this thread ...im very interested in dmt.
    i have never tried dmt.
    an interesting observation i have made is that there is a big "ice plant" growing just up the street.
    im not ready for another psychedelic experience currently as i am having a break of round 6 months to 2 years.
    but yeah dose anyone know about ice plant and dmt? Delosperma cooperi.

18. humm843

humm843 Member

19. Sproggy

Sproggy Member

Hey Tess ...

Thought I would take a read of your experiences .... This sounds like such an awesome first experience ... What a beautiful location ... The hi-def is something that I have never experienced with other lucigens until DMT .... Awesome write up

Kori :)