My First Blowjob/head

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by ColleenMFan, Nov 6, 2016.

1. ColleenMFan

ColleenMFan Members

hello! Do you remember your first blowjob/head, please? How old were you? Did he cum in your mouth, please? Did you swallow or spit it out, please? Thank you.

LuvCookies85 and BiLarry55 like this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Dude, please.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

of course i remember my first blowjob.

i didn't give it though, this isn't the gay forum.

4. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Old joke:

A guy walks into a bar and orders 12 shots of whiskey. The bartender says, "Sounds like you're celebrating! What's the occasion!?"

The guy says, "My first blowjob."

The bartender says, "Have another one on me!"

The guy says, "Hell man if 12 doesn't get the taste out of my mouth aint nothing will!"

C/S,
    Rev J

5. silk896

silk896 Member

Disclaimer; I like giving BJ's either as foreplay or as a main event. Most times I swallow!!
    My first!!
    Yes, I remember.
    I was 19 - first year Uni.
    At a party somewhere in Toorak!!!
    He was my so-called date. We got reasonably tiddly and he put his hand down my jeans before unzipping his own.
    Didn't last long - he went all balistic and sort of spurted in mid-air.
    I was curious and tasted the one glob of white stuff i had on my fingers. [​IMG] He seemed to lose interest in me almost immediately. I got a lift home with a girlfriend!

........ I somehow feel God did men a disservice. Just imagine if he'd given cum an even half decent taste, we'd be in it like a flash.

sadly, He didn't!

juicelover and jmadre like this.
  6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

What's the similarity between getting a blow job from an eighty
    year-old and walking the tightrope?

In both cases you really don't want to look down.

1 person likes this.
  7. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I was in my mid 40s
    He did Cum in my mouth
    Yes I did Swallow every last drop

8. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

The first Blow job I gave, my wife was there and watched
    I was in my mid 40s - I'm sorry I waited so long, I miss so much
    He filled my mouth full of his Cum
    I Swallowed every last drop

I Loved every thing about sucking on cock.

9. Catman823

Catman823 Members

13 both for getting then recieving

10. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

I got my first blow job at 17
    I had meet this girl an she blew me on the second date an yes she swallowed
    I got a blow job every day for three months
    I broke up with her because she wouldn't fuck I was a dumb ass teenager
    If I knew then what I know now I would have married her.

bry75 likes this.
  11. Goander

Goander Members

I got my first one behind the amps at band practice. This girl later wound up being my first.

12. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I received my first blowjob when I was 18 which was ok but she didnt make me cum. I gave my first blowjob last year, and he didnt cum in my mouth, he came in a condom inside my ass.. I have been given a facial and had cum directly shot in my mouth since. Love it

13. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I do remember that first ultimate blowjob I got. I was 18. There was this fun frisky, but chubby. girl in freshman year at college a long time ago... We had a few beers in her dorm room one night, a few laughs, it was late, she was a little drunk and goofy but it was ALL her idea - she invited me up, wink wink. She would only let me finger her, which, at the time was initially disappointing, me being all 'prepared' for desperate chubby sex in the dark with her since I brought a few precious condoms with me. After a while and some mutual exploration, I remember after I got her off, she got up from the bed and said something to the tune of 'here, now let me show you something, just sit here and don't move'. Uhmm, OK...what? I was expecting her to strip or something, being her bra was off already and I hoped then maybe she'd have sex with me, finally, because I really needed it. She slipped off her top, and wow, out they came, boom. They were big and beautiful. I was surprised as hell, not being very experienced in such things. So there I was, sitting on the edge of her bed, me practically ripping out of my jeans hard with excitement and her enjoying teasing me. Soon, she helped me out of my jeans, just kinda yanked them down, me thinking this was it, we're finally going to do it - I remember it springing up when she slipped my shorts down over it and almost hitting in her eye, boing.... Then she crouched below on her knees and eagerly sucked it, it looking up at me kind of coy. I forgot all about wanting sex that very instant. I was holding her two big warm bouncy tits while she just went at it with no hands. Wow what is this...?? I remember thumbing her big brown nipples in the dim light... and that kind of bowl hair cut she had. Hmmm, seems it was certainly not her first rodeo there for sure, she sure knew just what she was doing..... it felt so intense I had no control over it. I honestly tried to be a gentleman and warn her after the whole 54 seconds it took - breathless, I managed to almost get something out like 'look out - gonna cum! ' - but she was really into it bobbing on me, moaning, and quite obviously I was definitely going to cum in her mouth and she knew it. Nothing was going to stop it. I watched wide eyed as she held on tight to my ass and took the full experience, or mouth full experience - without blinking an eye. I almost passed out - half from the experience and half from disbelief with my naivety. Wow, girls really LIKE to do that? What did she do with it, there must have been a lot? Where did it go? The cum was just gone, did she really do what I think she just did? She swallowed it, all of it??? I was stunned. More flabbergasted, really. What the hell just happened? She pulled off me, kissed the tip, took a gulp on her beer, and giggled like this was just how it's done every day, saying 'there, that's what I wanted to show you' and that was that. The beer cans were white, her top was blue stripe.....funny what you remember. It was like 3AM.

That experience ruined me for life and I have been obsessed ever since . I mean, my girlfriend before in high school did that OK, but she would never have done it like THAT. I never figured it out though, I couldn't get the time of day from chubby after that, much less anything else. Dunno, maybe she was embarrassed as was I in the light of day. Maybe I was just another conquest for her, or maybe she just thought she was having fun doing an inexperienced young baby faced boy a huge favor - and boy was it ever...wow... Women. Who knows. No complaints here tho... I'll never forget it till the day I die. I must have 're lived' that 54 seconds a thousand times since....in my own mind... Times were sure different. I can't believe I just wrote that out to the world.

Nipple addict and jmadre like this.
  14. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

There is ongoing work on a pill that makes it taste like chocolate.

juicelover likes this.
  15. LuvCookies85

LuvCookies85 Members

I do remember my first one that I gave. It was with my boyfriend at the time. I actually had not decided to do it or not do it at the time. We were messing around and I just kind of went for it. He didn't cum in my mouth so no battle between spit or swallow.

16. oralover

oralover Members

I was about 14 he was 16. He came in my mouth (a lot) and I had to swallow just to keep up with it all. I loved it and I blew him a few times a week for a long time after that. He was a neighbor boy. He said mine was the first mouth he ever came in. I felt proud

17. Colt Hunter

Colt Hunter Members

i was working as a male stripper and working some side jobs for private parties and such. I stripped at a party for a woman who was having a birthday. Her husband threw the party and then afterwards when everyone left he offered me money to suck his cock. I was curious anyway. it was fantastic

18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I received my first blowjob at the age of 14 from one of my cousins who was 16, she swallowed every drop. I gave my first blowjob at around the age of 32, didn't swallow a guys cum until giving my 10th blowjob and all 200 or so (now 55) since I've always swallowed.

Joshua Van likes this.
  19. lcfan

lcfan Guest

I got a blowjob from my current wife. We were apart for 20 years. I was 19. She wasn't the best in my experience, but very good. Best naughty girl I've ever had.

Deejay88 likes this.
  20. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I gave my first BJ at 15 to a guy I walked home from school with. He asked me if a wanted to go to his house & have a cigarette with him, after several days of doing this he started to play with my boobs which I didn't mind at all. The following week we where at his house smoking & he asked me to suck his cock for a bit. Having never done it before I was a bit nervous but none the less he undid his pants, I got on me knees & started to suck him. He was telling me how good it felt & not to stop. That made me feel pretty good & I was getting right into by now, again he said dont stop Im going to cum. I felt him get a bit bigger as he started to push into me, then he just started cuming in my mouth, I continued to suck him into he had finished cuming. The taste wasn't as bad as I thought it would be & before I even thought of spitting it
    , I swallowed it.
    To say he was happy would be an understatement. We did that for weeks & weeks.
    I have swallowed ever since.