My first Acid experience that awakened a light inside me

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by BeccaBoo19855, Jul 7, 2018.

1. BeccaBoo19855

BeccaBoo19855 Members

Last night as Tripped on acid for the very first time. I was blessed to do so up in the mountains in Nederland Colorado. Tucked away hidden in the beautiful trees where the stars look so clear and the air smells so fresh. I’m still truly processing everything about my experience. I’m an empath so I knew going into my trip that I was in for a magical enlightening ride. As it truly kicked in I felt the energies around me. I could see the beautiful colorful energies. My friend and I went outside and laid on the grass under the stars. I could see and feel the stars and the energies pulsating. I I felt the wind like I’ve never felt it before. I could see this beautiful earth we live in like I’ve never seen it before. I felt at one with the earth. I felt and saw the negative energies leave me. I felt the loving positive energies around me flood into me. I feel like I’ve been given a gift. I feel as though I’ve unlocked this part of myself I never knew I had. I am blessed to have been given this experience. I know I’ll never decipher everything from my trip. There were times where I saw dark Evil energies and I had to work through them like an obstacle course which in the end left me seeing the world like I’ve never seen it before. I ended up making love with the guy I was experiencing my trip with. I literally felt and saw his positive loving and beautiful energies flood into me. I could feel him and we literally connected as one. Like one beautiful stardust. I’ve truly never felt connected to someone like that ever before and I’ll hold onto that forever. I know I’ll never be the same. As I sit here outside I feel more connected to the world around me. I can still feel the wind like I’ve never felt it before. The trees are still whispering to me. I want to hold onto this feeling and share my gift to the world. My thought process is so Different now and so much clearer. I can’t wait to trip again and I hope my next experience will have me feeling even more connected and spiritual awakened than ever before. I would love to hear about other experiences and how to process everything I went through.

2. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

Right on, and right here in Colorado------which begs the question----how come you didn't invite me?!

3. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Now that you've been experienced,
    Can you bring it on home?